Toribash
Good job so far chaco, I'll let you handle these recruits (I'll keep an eye out of course).
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Death9535, sorry but you do not pass the background check.

Reason: You are not very forum active at all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
not see be mean but I come on forms a lot to check here and play minibash. I have been checking here like every five minutes to get an answer. I just don't post much.
Replay thread

Just made...

Well, maybe come back when you have proven yourself worthy of being active. But at the moment, 35 posts does not say much. Any further discussion should be through P.M.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If you want, post in our board and try and get to know us. If we see you becoming more active, we might reconsider our decision
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

We did not take post count into consideration, but the amount of posts and their quality throughout the days.

The rule states about setting a certain minimum post count requirement, what we did was setting an activity check if you will. What we concluded with is that he's quite inactive, and the posts that he actually does make are not quite what we're looking for in quality. Let's just say he posts like kuna, but at least kuna is more active.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Hello! I will start by introducing myself, my nickname in toribash is Swooya as you can see, in "real "life my name is Diogo, you can call me as you prefer.

I was born and I'm still living in Portugal, a small European country and although we slip into a depression, I feel proud for being a Portuguese citizen.

I'm 23 years old and in this year, I intend to get my own house and the long-awaited independence(I suppose that you know what I mean).

About Toribash, I found this game through a friend back in 2008 and I'm still here playing it. I'm currently 10th dan black belt and I've been in some clans during this long ride in toribash such as HUNG, Elite, Inquisition...

I've been in some Orgs back in the days like ORMO, Wushu team...currently, I'm only a member of OLDA.

I got some experience in these years in almost every mod but at this moment I'm mainly a aikido player.

Had some infractions, small infractions, due to useless posts back in 2009/2010, but they expired some years ago.

I'm applying to [Secret] right now because this is clearly my type of clan, organized, tight and active. These 3 condiments make you one of the best clans of toribash, no doubt. I think that's it.

Attached 2 mp and 2 sp replays.

Thank you.

Attached Files
back (6).rpl (134.0 KB, 6 views)
faster combo.rpl (93.4 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Swooya; Mar 19, 2012 at 04:03 AM.
"Be obscure clearly."