Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Anyone wanna buy the platinum off me? I want to try keep it in the clan because it's rare. I would put it in market but i wanted to ask you guys first. I really want full text's so i though this could be a way. I need the biceps and full legs, and i will be done.

So if any of you want to buy, come here.
Originally Posted by ItsnhubaaX View Post
What's your in-game nick? ItsnhubaaX
What's your real name/nickname? David
Whats your belt? 5th dan(80 games till 6th dan)
How much time do you spend playing? i play 5 hours everyday
Do you know any Nanos? Who? i know Sniperwolf and G4rules19
What's your GMT? i don't know i play at random times
Where do you come from? Australia,melbourne
If you were in a clan before, what clan was it, and why did you leave it? my old clans were,hellrazor(they merge with phantom),sigma(cause i made a clan and since i'm too busy i gave the clan away)and carbon(i don't know)
Why do you think we should take you? cause i have texture making skill(for example type /lp 0 ItsnhubaaX and it should be a robotic set made by me)
Post some replays! (NB)

YES YES YES this guy has skill and intelligence i have known him ever since i can remember
~SniperWolf 10th Dan~
~[Flawless]~
War against [No-Mercy]
Hi.
one of ur clan people tell me to start a little war against my clan
[No-Mercy]
cuz ur people said 'Ur clan are noob"
plz coment this thread.
Well, by the looks of your english, i believe them.

Would you like to specify who has called your clan "noob". And who has started the war, you or us.
I thinks nub, lol.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I think he could.
Hellopop is a VERY skilled renderer.
Not the BEST, but still...
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I like this guy.
Especially his name. lol.
I think he will be active on forums.
I SAY YES