yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

got new avvy guys! have you seen the movie despicable me? haha i love my new avvy, also GrayveXP has a frog eating doritos which is awsome!
Everyone shall be kept in special isolation tanks until ze age of 15, where all human knowledge is uploaded into their spongy youthful minds subliminally. All children born to revolutionaries who escaped ze government system would be hunted down by troopers on horseback and impaled on spikes in front of ze government building as a warning to all who would question mein fuhrer's establishment.

Get me the fuck out of this tank. Also, this is bullshit. All of this. Did I mention that all of this is bullshit?
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Originally Posted by Oyster View Post
Stop making excuses and just do it.

You guys aren't as friendly and social as you used to be, and if you ever want to make this clan as fun and interesting as it once was, just make the effort and stay in IRC. Even if nobody is there, stay there and idle. Set the example for everyone else.

If anyone wants to talk with me, I'm in #piratez right now.

Quoted for truth. Too much bullshit going on around here.

#ItemRights!
How can you call for "Former glory" when we are already the best clan(in my opinion), most active clan, etc? Sure we spam, but no need to ram iron poles up our asses for it. If I get kicked for spamming, so be it. You guys will just have lost another good member.

#ItemRights!
Of course Ongbash made an epic mod, he is an epic modder. The guy definitely knew his way around with 16 objects.

#ItemRights!