Toribash
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
this looks and feels like a hate thing man. you're way too harsh imo. i'm gonna judge the app from my perspective but i don't think there's a chance of getting in since dscigs is a recruiter.

im sorry dad: i thought the opener was a little generic cuz but transitioned into really neat spins and i've always liked foot or fist taps against uke, but i do see 1 twitch where you contracted your right knee at like frame 380, btw really loving the acceleration on that spin starting at 370. couldn't see anything wrong with the grab, doesn't seem to stop your momentum or anything, its just a less than optimal boooooooooming spot, i've never had any luck getting a lot of dismemberments in that pososition, but like you know hwatefver. the double leg dm was alright, i mean its cool for continuing the replay fast, but it seems like there was a little less work done there than the start bit of the replay. like it looked good but you defs could've done something neater.

cat - soi: it looked good cept you know MANIPULATION REPLays. at first seemed like you were more focused on uke's spinnin than your own movement, but i don't know how much you can really move around upside down mid air. i personally like how the arms move during that but i feel like other people would condemn it for looking robotic and whatnot. i don't have anything to critique about the rest cuz it looks so good, like something out of an internet replay, i really love the leg boom thing it looks awesome.

little to say about im not a legend because hot damn them fast spins, i can't really find anything off about it other than some minor twitching issues, and honestly overall that seems to be your only problem, atleast in these replays, but i haven't seen your recent stuff so you might have fixed that idk

if you call me bias then remember that i denied cat once before and i was against the decision to let her in the first time she applied. dscig's cnc just seems unfair to me.

i agree with most of your things, the replays looks pretty good to me specially soi

edit: grats
Hey I was just looking at the cat's app and was talking with some dudes on the #ormo irc and we think that cat is qualified for ORMO.

I'm gonna go ahead and use my coleader privilege and accept cat.

Gratz
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
wow im sory for being harsh.
the replays just didn't appeal to me. Everyone has their own opinions.

I also think that cat couldve submitted cooler replays. I know the bloke has made cooler ones.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Internet View Post
i agree with most of your things, the replays looks pretty good to me specially soi

edit: grats :)

Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
Hey I was just looking at the cat's app and was talking with some dudes on the #ormo irc and we think that cat is qualified for ORMO.

I'm gonna go ahead and use my coleader privilege and accept cat.

Gratz :D

hey thanks guys

Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
wow im sory for being harsh.
the replays just didn't appeal to me. Everyone has their own opinions.

I also think that cat couldve submitted cooler replays. I know the bloke has made cooler ones.

i probably could/should have, but after i went through all my replays i still had access to i picked the ones i thought i learned the most from making/had the most fun making

q:
Let me in yet, or nah?
Attached Files
2W.rpl (203.7 KB, 31 views)
dk.rpl (204.2 KB, 27 views)
Oh.rpl (237.2 KB, 33 views)
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
the only good part about im sorry dad was the opener. You twitched your glutes like mad going into the first kick, not to mention the grab ruined the flow and got rid of plenty of potential for explosions. The ending just looked lazy and uncreative.
soi was good, except that I've seen that opener billions of times, and potential for better explosions.
opener to im not a legend was noice, but the floppy hip dm was floppy and bad. Uncreative in literally every aspect.
no

i back this, just because you're cat

but eh welcome to the org, feel free to afk now that you're a qualified expert replay maker

Originally Posted by 2WC View Post
Let me in yet, or nah?

i've seen the first two before and i feel like you've used them before on your previous app

anyway, oh was the only one that felt new and spectacular to me. you have good stuff, but make more good stuff. i, personally, don't care if it's not wholly original or not (concept-wise), as long as it's excellent in some shape or form
Last edited by Marrez; Mar 22, 2015 at 06:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
beware
the goblin
Alright. Ill be back with some new shit that's good. Thanks o7
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't see any one really writing apps here, so I won't. For now that is. If writing a badass application increases my chances, I'll write one. Just tell me if you would like me to c:

Weirdest Boom; Not my best replay, but I had to share it due to the sake of WTF moments.

MA Spin Kick; I had a jolt of creativity and felt I needed to do something. I ended up with a somewhat martial art - styled jumping spin kick.\

Stylish Split; I remade the MA Spinkick and made it a tad more stylish.

I'm obviously not the best at replay making, but if I were to make it in, I would most definitley try my best to improve among you guys.
Attached Files
#Error - MA Spin Kick.rpl (81.9 KB, 24 views)
#Error - Stylish Split.rpl (79.1 KB, 23 views)
#Error - Wierdest Boom.rpl (71.2 KB, 23 views)
I'm just gamin' man
error: not here to judge right now but it bothers me that two of those replays have the same idea and the other one you explicitly said was not your best replay. please make sure you try your hardest lol

and btw a boomhit is when you do 3 or more dismemberments in one hit, in the wierdest boom replay that was a splitcap i believe
oh yeah