Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

^i lol'ed
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Hashtags are fun to use sarcastically. But if I see someone using them in a serious situation, it saddens me.

Anyway, off to school. I haven't been for the past few days due to my back, but it's feeling better today so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Also, how do you guys feel about the new consoles/games coming out? Gonna buy some? I think I'm gonna try to buy the Xbox One first, then GTA V, and I already have COD Ghosts pre-ordered. I always buy the CoDs. Sometimes they suck, sometimes the don't, but Infinity Ward's games are usually better imo. I might buy a PS4 in a year or so once they get a little less pricey.
Have fun in school, Soap. And make sure to take good care of your back.

Anyway, I might wanna buy a PS4 next year, as I still want to continue using my PS3. And about the games, I'm gonna buy the following:
1)Assassin's Creed: Black Flags
2)GTA 5
3)Watch Dogs
4)Lego:Marvel

Edit: I also want Saints Row 4
Originally Posted by treesnipe View Post
Name: treesnipe
Belt: Blue
Bans, infractions, or warnings: none
Past clans and why you left them: none
Anyone you know in this clan: Toolfree I (stalk) play with him sometimes
Why do you want us:BecauseI really want a clan that is active and has good Supportive Members that accept me. this seems like the right clan for me
Why should we want you: Im a nice supportive team player who is into gaming and loves great communities like toribash's
Best and Worst mods: Best: Aikido ABD Wushu Judo Worst: Im pretty good overall
One or two paragraphs about yourself:
I love playing games with people that actually matter in the community like toribash and also like games with this level of strategy. I also hope that this clan will accept me as I have worked hard to try to join this clan that I think will support me as I get more experienced at the game. Im not saying im bad at the game right now but im not a Super Pro like some other members of the clan are (Soap ;) I really hope this clan will accept me and let me join their ranks.

Sincerley, Treesnipe

Your usercard: In the associated files

"I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time."

No, sorry bud.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Hashtags are fun to use sarcastically. But if I see someone using them in a serious situation, it saddens me.

Anyway, off to school. I haven't been for the past few days due to my back, but it's feeling better today so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Also, how do you guys feel about the new consoles/games coming out? Gonna buy some? I think I'm gonna try to buy the Xbox One first, then GTA V, and I already have COD Ghosts pre-ordered. I always buy the CoDs. Sometimes they suck, sometimes the don't, but Infinity Ward's games are usually better imo. I might buy a PS4 in a year or so once they get a little less pricey.

I've pretty much become solely a pc gamer, so I have no plans to buy a new gen console. However, I do plan on getting a desktop sometime in the near future, and once I do that, I will obtain Rome TW 2 and Skyrim.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Yay Mpk you posted! Now I don't have to kick you.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"