Toribash
View Poll Results: Who should be the new co-leader?
RICKMO118
6 Votes / 50.00%
Nadhif
1 Votes / 8.33%
Aoc
3 Votes / 25.00%
Wolf
2 Votes / 16.67%
Snkvitao
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Chintu
Originally Posted by Shmevin
Why did you leave without telling anyone?

i did posted in chat thread about my leaving
i left to help a clan but unfortunately it died and i joined another clan [Enigma] now
sorry if you felt bad but i won't return to chess and thats not because i hate it but i love it so much but it was my own decision

fuk u gooby
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
♣[CHESS]♣ I'm leaving :( Chess

This Thread is basically a dedication thread for the next month or 2. That you will specifically will not leave chess during it's down age ,because some lame excuse etc.On the Downside this is indeed an I Will be leaving thread and it will give certain members that are like rickmo etc to have quit with honor and not have such confusion. Quiting with out reporting here will Result in IMMEDIATE SHUN!!!

BAM

,but on the bright side This will give us all enough time to get this clan on TOP.Yeah that's right take our threads and F*ck with chess member post and you get SHMEVINDDDDDD >:|
Last edited by Shmevin; May 26, 2012 at 09:08 AM.
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
Why have you shmevindddddddd Me any ways thread's serious >:| I'm getting shit done this week :P this clan will not go down with out a fight
ps also shmevin Can use use ♣[Chess]♣ when making thread titles :3 adds class xD
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
This Thread is basically a dedication thread for the next month or 2. That you will specifically will not leave chess during it's down age.

I will not.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lucent | Solax | Orfeas | Math | Virtue | Rick | Shmevin | Noah
Fans & Buddies
Chat thread
Application thread
Replay thread
Art thread
General information thread
YouTube/Picture thread
RICKMO118 Dedication thread
Inactive thread
Gaming thread
Clan Video thread
Member info thread

You can just make the clan video and member info thread into one.
What is going to be in the member info and the general info threads? Is there a difference?

For example,
Member info thread: member GMTs, their countries, etc.
General info: history, roster, etc.

If so, we can always merge the clan video thread with the general info one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lucent | Solax | Orfeas | Math | Virtue | Rick | Shmevin | Noah
Fans & Buddies
RICKMO118 DEDICATION THREAD
Isn't RICKMO118 the worst?
Not only has he joined/left [coffee] and [chess] three times, but he has the nerve to stalk us every waking moment.
Posting useless comments, contributing to clan conversations that don't concern him, being an overall weirdo.

Lets talk about him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]