View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
It's not that I don't like you. I mean nao, I've seen your post in CBK that suggested having war with RA ;), but that still isn't hate.
Mate I just thought you act too childish when you were with us, and I found that too hard to bare if I can avoid it, but I didn't hate joo. o=

Oh nah, I wanted to have war with starrzz. And talking of a war... I'm not even sure what a war is really like, but RelaxAll is pro and i wanted a clan worth fighting. But, you have to admit fighting you guys would be great fun and honor.

I'm sorry if this has made any thoughts or grudges on hating me and [CBK]. I don't want there to grudges.
Last edited by imok; Jul 31, 2008 at 11:56 AM.
Pop!
There are no grudges nao, and I thank you for such full explanation.

Maldi. I agree with you, but still there's nothing to have war with yet, I guess. They need time, to be at certain level (if they reach there), so that it will be not just a waste of time, but something more rewarding to win with them.
Last edited by Sahee; Jul 31, 2008 at 02:17 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Originally Posted by maldiluna View Post
excuse me lysthix, but i haven't understood what this thread is about ç_ç

Me neither. Is it like thread-support in cases of broken heart in-life, or what?
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Instagib ---> D:

Show us your other replays that aren't instagib :]

And also post your

Username :
Belt :
Reason you want to join :
Favourite modes :
Anything else :

And post it in this thread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=18375
Last edited by scheczudio; Jul 31, 2008 at 02:57 PM.
[A L P H A]
Its to help each other through tough times, you know encouragement and tips and stuff... it seemed like a good idea at the time ... yeah.
Sahee.... If you were trying to say something in particular that comment didn't help too much.
Last edited by Lysithix; Jul 31, 2008 at 06:07 PM.