Toribash
Alright I'm sorry I haven't been on my top form for activity this last 2 weeks but been busy with real life things atm!

I can't edit the first post in the recruitment thread but I'll give some guidelines for people applying in the latest post.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Some applicants can easily apply with a short infos about them and easily got accepted

Maybe tell them to create a free form application
bintangfal#9846
Guys, some pro player ain't do an application. And a lots of them have a mind like "better I'll join an ingame active clan, I'm ingame not inforum." So, if you find some pro, be a close friend with him/her. You got their friendship, we got a new pro
BLΛƆKPI¸K
Forum activity is also necessary, we need to know some of his/her personality. Clan mods usually looked at forum activity, not in-game

But maybe alpha/tantoe/snook can build an "ingame app" system, where they have not to go to the forum to apply, but they have to state how much they active on forum, and also ingame.
bintangfal#9846
We can streamline the process with a poll, and if you don't score enough you simply get insta rejected. And just kindly suggested to join another clan :P Questions about overal actity and all that.

You know, before the trail. Just so we are a bit more sure they'll pass, ofcourse not 100% sure but lets not dig into the nirvana fallacy haha.
Last edited by tantoehard; Jul 26, 2015 at 02:41 AM.
Nothing is as beautiful as mediocricy
Hey guys. Sorry i haven't really been very active in Toribash at all. I've been busy with the Commentary Community and YouTube in general. Don't worry, I'll return!

Desperately trying to get back into TB...

And may I join the recruiting server? I would like to test them by moves :P

And one more. We need to set the recruiting hour when we do it at a server ingame. And first, we have to participate more mods, rooms, and become famous first. Second, we need to build a relationship with some new famous clans. Third, all members online don't need to do it at the same time, its like [elite] whenever. Fourth, competite in some daily clan events like clan wars, etc. Fifth, if it needed, call the online [elite] kid to go to a room to do a hangout and ingame recruiting.
BLΛƆKPI¸K
You're free to join the ingame recruitment server.

You can also make your own elite recruitment server
bintangfal#9846