Toribash
Well then BG check is discussing.

Chaco, make a new discussion in our group, you'll be handling this one more
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Death, any past clans, previous alts, and/or previous bans? Also is there any extra information you think we may need to know? Here is an application form for you to follow:

Application:
Explain any bad history or alts you may have, State all you alts, if you use, if yes when and why.
Also state your previous clans and orgs.

Provide in-game crew with replays and in-game style

Provide personalty pack with an about me paragraph

Provide skills team with proof of any skills and abilities you may have that are TB related (art,market,ect)

EDIT:
EJM I made a thread under our group.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If you refer to skill's team then below are your answer's also we will get to this after you pass background check.

art, market, video,Mod makeing,Essay-depending.
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.
Name: Jesse (sgtdemon75)
Belt: 3nd Dan Black belt
Mods:Aikido
Clan History: None
Who recruited you: No one.
Reason For applying: I would like to represent a good clan
If you would have read the first post and the last page of posts, you would have noticed that this is the application form please fill this out:

Application:
Explain any bad history or alts you may have, State all you alts, if you use, if yes when and why.
Also state your previous clans and orgs.

Provide in-game crew with replays and in-game style

Provide personalty pack with an about me paragraph

Provide skills team with proof of any skills and abilities you may have that are TB related (art,market,ect)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Explain any bad history or alts you may have, State all you alts, if you use, if yes when and why.: I don't have any bad history. What do you mean about alts?

Also state your previous clans and orgs.: I Have not been in a clan.

Provide in-game crew with replays and in-game style: Style: Sparring Also look at my replays to see the rest

Provide personalty pack with an about me paragraph: Well I like playing games a lot also my bother found this is I loved it and I became better then him. What I always like to do on here is sparring and trying to do madman replays. I cant say who I am ect

Provide skills team with proof of any skills and abilities you may have that are TB related (art,market,ect) : Video. I just got youtube and I am working on a video now. I dont know what else I can do. mostly I don't know what I do in market and Essay-depending
Replay thread

Just made...