YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by William View Post
Short story:
You we're being a dick,and expecting everyone to tolerate you.Then,you come and say that you're annoyed by us which I find very hypocrite.Honestly,I'am annoyed by you,and don't feel you could have my trust again.So,yeah good bye...enjoy your gm status,and arrogance somewhere else.And,no you're not going into the honour list.(i'm not sure we have one)

I think 100% the same...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
I rolled laughing on the entire floor while reading this.

this just confirm more the fact that you are a dick.
So cocky u ittitate me...
Get real... if ppl dont like you its because you gave them some good reasons for dislike you.
You are a hypocrite and you are sure annoying...

also I was kinda trying to avoid this conversation because at the time I found it was better to shut up and let you act cool.... but since yah are so fucking full about your self and probably also in the artistic way... you are no one..

Dont you dear again talk about my works and art unless you have something constructive to say. since it's kinda annoying to recieve just comments with no point like (the border it to big, It sucks, its not even art, or shit like that) and from someone who cant fucking use a tablet.
Im totally not a pro at using computer graphic & painting programs but I dont accept retarded comments by someone below my level.... and in such cocky way from a brat.
Be more respectful not just about art and works but for everything :U
This is just da Internet but it still you shouldnt expect ppl to be nice with you if you be like you have been.
Sitting behind a screen sure let you throw shit around freely and be cocky as much you want without risking any real big conseguence.
I wonder if you are the same also in real life.

you know it

sometime I just hope you are a troll and yah not seriously like that.
Originally Posted by chicken89 View Post
this just confirm more the fact that you are a dick.
So cocky u ittitate me...
Get real... if ppl dont like you its because you gave them some good reasons for dislike you.
You are a hypocrite and you are sure annoying...

also I was kinda trying to avoid this conversation because at the time I found it was better to shut up and let you act cool.... but since yah are so fucking full about your self and probably also in the artistic way... you are no one..

Dont you dear again talk about my works and art unless you have something constructive to say. since it's kinda annoying to recieve just comments with no point like (the border it to big, It sucks, its not even art, or shit like that) and from someone who cant fucking use a tablet.
Im totally not a pro at using computer graphic & painting programs but I dont accept retarded comments by someone below my level.... and in such cocky way from a brat.
Be more respectful not just about art and works but for everything :U
This is just da Internet but it still you shouldnt expect ppl to be nice with you if you be like you have been.
Sitting behind a screen sure let you throw shit around freely and be cocky as much you want without risking any real big conseguence.
I wonder if you are the same also in real life.

you know it

sometime I just hope you are a troll and yah not seriously like that.

Those art was moths ago man , atleast find recent art from me.

and didn't I pointed out that the message was directed to fl0w not to allies ?

also william , why didn't you kicked me out earlier then ?
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
Those art was moths ago man , atleast find recent art from me.

and didn't I pointed out that the message was directed to fl0w not to allies ?

also william , why didn't you kicked me out earlier then ?

Because i'm not a dictator,and it's not my decsion anyway.
>>fl0w<< [Colors]
As we steadily continue to grow William and i came up with the idea of having one combination (/relax) per player so that we all represent the clan in different colors.

Now, this is not a rule, but if you "take a unique color" then id help you recolor whatever set you have into that color, as long as it makes sense, if you say void, then i say sure, but i wont help you.

The force of choice in fl0w has always been quicksilver, as such this does only apply for those wearing quicksilver force.

Id like to start the list with:
Smogard49: Amber lax, Quicksilver force
William: Shaman lax, Quicksilver force (Aqua lax, Quicksilver force is reserved until February begins)
Vodka: "I'm using Platinum force and Quicksilver relax"
Snake: "I'm copying vodka."
Deprav: Ivory lax, Shaman force
Sockete: Toxic lax
Swedish: Warrior lax
(PLN: Demon lax, Void force)
Lim: Plant lax, Ada force
Maldret: Ivory force Sapphire lax

Obvious theft of others colors, such as Xhibas, will not be tolerated as he is unique and has always been, and the last thing, THIS IS FOR FUN.

As ppl found this confusing the rules has been changed, you may pick any lax/force combination, but quicksilver force is the force that admins and caretakers of this clan are encouraged to wear.
Last edited by Smogard49; Dec 24, 2011 at 11:19 AM.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!