Toribash
View Poll Results: -
-
0 Votes / 0%
-
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i don't understand that clown thing and how it started, but you could say that about any type of killer/terrorist, happy halloween to you all, oh and i made all oldies, and almost everyone leader so if i ever quit you guys can carry my legacy, doubt anyone thinks my stuff is worth being named a legacy, oh and i doubt i'll ever quit.
got a question. way would you do in a zombie apocalypse and wats ur WoC? i would first go zombie hunting and my WoC would be a kanpo which is a katana staff. and i don't believen the clowns i think its bs
find the most food/water as possible, stay in groups and have a shit ton of board games/card games.
woc would be a CZ 75 SP-01
easy to carry, nice magazine and a good enough recoil
Oh i know, sorry to be a buzz kill, it's a bit hard to imagine what i would do if something so impossible would happen, i mean, the army/navy/etc would do there best, if it was a thing we probably wouldn't know, since the goverment is so secretive sometimes, imagine letting everyone know something comepletely impossible + scary in this world, that would cause panic+murder+etc
yea as bigdog said it is hard to imagine that, i would probably just barricade my house, after trying to get supplies and load weapons/get weapons out.
odd how you made almost all of us leader, but that goes to show how much you trust us big.
i Am bACK
Join manifest BOyS
Hai Bigdog-kun & lucky, it's odd looking back on my old post's in this thread..

<[elite]Kozmonaut> I fucked myself
<(AOG)Darkhorsepyro>You ever had peanutbutter and coolwhip sandwiches?
<[elite]Kosmonaut> Bent my dick and fucked myself
i know right?
i looked at the first few 100-200 pages of mine and decided to edit them because of the literal cancer they were.
how's everyone today?