Toribash
Chaco let's leave these discussions through PMs.

Oh and it's "sense" not "since" :3
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

4 posts have been deleted earlier, because they were completely useless and we won't tolerate such behavior (not your post thesecret, but it doesn't look good when it's directed to a deleted post ;))

Anyway, the reason I am posting is to remind all of you of the recruitment thread's rules

You should follow them, really, you should.

Added the link to the first post.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Hello guys! How r u? Me fine. I post here...I think i dont need to say why i post here- OF COURSE I wanna join ur clan!
Let me tell smt about me: My name is Maks, i'm 14.
I live in Ukraine, and i love playing toribash.

I'm 5th dan Black Belt now. I tried to join ur clan when i was 2nd dan (i remember that days). I dont remember what was a reason i couldnt join, but i wanna join now.
I play tori since 2009, i have one old acc, but i created this new one cuz i thought: "yea, nobody will wanna see me in the clan with this nickname".
I also like making art. U can see couple of my works going to a link in my signature.

I also like playing League of Legends (i have acc on EU West and EU Nordic-East if u wanna play just send me PM). On EU West i'm 30 lvl on EU Nordic-East i'm close to 12 lvl :P

I like playing Minecraft! I have my own server! And i made my version of client that u can see skins on it! If anyone is interested in it just PM me and we can play together! (my version is 1.1)
I like dubstep and chanson. My favourite dubstep is Doctor P- Tetris :3

That's all i think! Feel free to PM me or add me to skype: maks_well77

Hope u enjoyed my app and make ur decicions as soon as u can.
Sit tight and the background check will rip apart things you thought nobody knew about.
If and when you get through that, our other teams will get to work.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Lol. Actually, You guys forgot about a guy named Death9535... He wants to join. Hes active... But has not spoken up, except to me... so now.. here I am...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by teague19 View Post
did we forget about makswell?

Nope, he forgot about us. As I said a couple of months ago, the BG check doesn't forget anyone. Makswell didn't say nothin after the app, clearly he isn't too interested nor active.

Originally Posted by UNDEAD21 View Post
Lol. Actually, You guys forgot about a guy named Death9535... He wants to join. Hes active... But has not spoken up, except to me... so now.. here I am...

We didn't forget, he didn't speak up in this thread. Oh and he didn't just speak to you, he PMed me as well and I told him what to do.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Application
Name: Death9535

Belt: 4nd dan

Mods: aikidobigdojo and sparring mods

Clan History: none

Who recruited you: Undead21

Why I like to join: because its a good clan, members are nice and it seems like a good clan to be in.

I like to have fun on toribash. Its a fun game for me. I think I may be on for a long time but you never know. I love this game and I want to become a pro at it and I think this clan can help me get there

I can help the clan by being active.
Attached Files
epic save.rpl (84.6 KB, 2 views)
Clean Death kill.rpl (338.5 KB, 2 views)
madman 2.rpl (148.4 KB, 2 views)
Replay thread

Just made...

ok Death9535 Wait up while BackGround Check does there job.

Dont forget to check in and see what happening.
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.
Umm, isn't that the same app you used the first time you applied?
Fagm duck fuck everyone.