Toribash
wtf is wrong with the words? thereīs no need to beat around the bush too much.
Youīre felling she doesnt pay you enough attention and u gotta say that. Say it in a honest way... not like ur mad at her.
Theres no need to softly touch the subject dude u guys been together for 2 years arenīt you? go straight to the subject talk to her and see what comes of it.
honesty is the base of a nice love life and a good sex life too dude... just say it.
~~[SECRET]~~[OLDA]~~I BELIEVE I CAN FLY
im not retarded ejm, i been touching around the subject but i think she fails to understand my point of view since she has her head to far up her delicious ass, i also feel touchyfeely and i made a bunny, would u like to see iT?
A bunny? Yes!

Anyways, I get that it's kinda tough, we've been there (some of us anyways), and yeah, it might seem like a dumb, over simplified answer, but that's all you have to do. Just go talk to her.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
lol dude its cool being all romantic and such... girls dig that a lot.
But heres the problem... if u donīt comunicate with her things will never ever work out. Those relations u talk about where the guy doesnt give a fuck for the girl... are all bound to fail dude. divorces are skyrocketing.

and hell yeah show us dat bunny
cute drawing o.o
dude the only way out of it... is call your girl. ask her out to the mall or something... sit down... and talk. Just that. Theres no room for insinuations in a relationship.
Pshh.. Ffshh... I know the writing in that drawing is nothing serious... Eheh... I'll be in my corner :<
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.