Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by ysome View Post
Are you taking noobs? XD I have played the actual board game, but I am thinking about making an online account.

It will probably be easier to walk you through character creation on Skype. I'll explain the rules as needed while we're actually playing.
Originally Posted by treesnipe View Post
Name: treesnipe
Belt: Blue
Bans, infractions, or warnings: none
Past clans and why you left them: none
Anyone you know in this clan: Toolfree I (stalk) play with him sometimes
Why do you want us:BecauseI really want a clan that is active and has good Supportive Members that accept me. this seems like the right clan for me
Why should we want you: Im a nice supportive team player who is into gaming and loves great communities like toribash's
Best and Worst mods: Best: Aikido ABD Wushu Judo Worst: Im pretty good overall
One or two paragraphs about yourself:
I love playing games with people that actually matter in the community like toribash and also like games with this level of strategy. I also hope that this clan will accept me as I have worked hard to try to join this clan that I think will support me as I get more experienced at the game. Im not saying im bad at the game right now but im not a Super Pro like some other members of the clan are (Soap ;) I really hope this clan will accept me and let me join their ranks.

Sincerley, Treesnipe

Your usercard: In the associated files

"I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time."

You don't seem too active, being a blue belt and having played for 2 months. The replays weren't very good, and I think you need more experience. Play the game a bit longer, then maybe come back if you get denied.

To be formal, my vote is a no.
Originally Posted by Vradomor View Post
Zan, your French is too good, grossier is exotic French XD Don't worry, you sound very sophisticated.

I'm a fancy man. ;)

Dude should have just deleted system32.

500 posts!

Zander is now a Senior Member!
Last edited by Zanderhar; Sep 11, 2013 at 06:43 AM.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Sunday morning? Sweet. I'm guessing that's a no to raising the price limit?
-----
ATTENTION: For character creation please try to use THIS. This webpage will allow us to create equal (relatively) and legal characters.
-----
<-- just realised he has 5 hitpoints.
-----
Also in this adventure I don't suppose I could request enemies that aren't ridiculously OP (Tanks, Level 10 Orcs, Left 4 Dead zombies on crack, shock troopers, etc)

And perhaps an urban environment once in a while?:P
Last edited by Zanderhar; Sep 11, 2013 at 06:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Woooooo!

Congratulatory clan orgy in 3, 2, 1...
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
My body is ready.
Originally Posted by treesnipe View Post
Name: treesnipe
Belt: Blue
Bans, infractions, or warnings: none
Past clans and why you left them: none
Anyone you know in this clan: Toolfree I (stalk) play with him sometimes
Why do you want us:BecauseI really want a clan that is active and has good Supportive Members that accept me. this seems like the right clan for me
Why should we want you: Im a nice supportive team player who is into gaming and loves great communities like toribash's
Best and Worst mods: Best: Aikido ABD Wushu Judo Worst: Im pretty good overall
One or two paragraphs about yourself:
I love playing games with people that actually matter in the community like toribash and also like games with this level of strategy. I also hope that this clan will accept me as I have worked hard to try to join this clan that I think will support me as I get more experienced at the game. Im not saying im bad at the game right now but im not a Super Pro like some other members of the clan are (Soap ;) I really hope this clan will accept me and let me join their ranks.

Sincerley, Treesnipe

Your usercard: In the associated files

"I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time."

~No