Yes to watch list, no to apprectice system
2 Votes / 20.00%
Yes to apprectice system
2 Votes / 20.00%
No
6 Votes / 60.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I know he's an oldschool guy, still doesn't change that he kicked Spark for Inactivity.

Spark was inactive because he had stuff to do irl. He posted in inactivity thread.

Petri is inactive with no reason.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
Someone told me that Spark is going to leave tb at all.

Chris, promise me that you'll be active in the future and I invite you back.

I also received some PMs saying "Why I was kicked".You got kicked because I have the feeling that you don't fit in here.It's not you or your personality.Don't feel offended.
So I was kicked, For activity?
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...283773&page=12 POSTED
I have no internet man.
Im at the Library.
Last edited by zeroback; Jan 5, 2012 at 07:23 AM.
[SyN][Enigma][Inquisition][CREAM][Evil]
You're kicked.Get over it.As rude as it sounds,but don't feel offended.Invited Spark back because I feel like I've done a mistake by kicking him.
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Someone told me that Spark is going to leave tb at all.

Chris, promise me that you'll be active in the future and I invite you back.

I also received some PMs saying "Why I was kicked".You got kicked because I have the feeling that you don't fit in here.It's not you or your personality.Don't feel offended.

Who said I was going to leave tb? I mean I don't find fun within the actual game but I do like the forums.

I'll try and be more active just been rather busy over the holiday period tis all.
Kevin, But you should think more before kicking.
If you felt that he doesnt fit here, Why did you accepted him at the first place?
They're busy irl and had tell it at the inactivity thread,then he comes and get dissapointed by kicked just because of Inactivity and Feelings?
we rub a mexican monkey
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
It seems like this clan has some problems regarding trolling and activity. Also, I noticed that some of the newer (and older) members have been quite inactive or just don't fit in here as they should.
that's why I'm cleaning up the members list.
No offense intended.You know when you're kicked.

OH GOD GUYS READ THE THREAD BEFORE YOU POST
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
Chuck, read the thread yourself, idiot. Kevin posted himself that Spark haven't been active; kicked for inactivity.

We're arguing with him about kicking for inactivity. You have nothing to say here.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
Originally Posted by Dragonbreath View Post
Chuck, read the thread yourself, idiot. Kevin posted himself that Spark haven't been active; kicked for inactivity.

We're arguing with him about kicking for inactivity. You have nothing to say here.

<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)