Toribash
hell yeah 400Pages
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
Lol awesome xD but yeah it's a nice idea with making two new ranks, and yup they have to be tested / chosen by YOU guys

fine ill work on dat :3
just a fancy signature
Pfft maro what is your gmt? Min is +2
-----
Btw darker when can you play with me?

I think my gmt is +2 too its 6:15 pm now here
-----
Lol awesome xD but yeah it's a nice idea with making two new ranks, and yup they have to be tested / chosen by YOU guys

What do u mean sj
-----
And cg with the 400 pages xD
Last edited by maro6162; Nov 6, 2013 at 05:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
We will make two new ranks Sparer and parkourer, And you guys will chose or test them so we will have a competition or something where you chose who's the best parkourer/sparer
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Guys keep up with the parkour mods and stuff its nice to keep the clan active a bit, ill post parkour maps for us each time i can
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
omg i think the word "parkourer"is weird:v anyone have another expression for dat?

Hmm frerunner? parkourist, parkourer, need some more words?
We will make two new ranks Sparer and parkourer, And you guys will chose or test them so we will have a competition or something where you chose who's the best parkourer/sparer

Niiiice i wanna be a parkourer, btw we should continue this, after all this clan is supposed to have pro close combat sparrers and parkourers
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Niiiice i wanna be a parkourer, btw we should continue this, after all this clan is supposed to have pro close combat sparrers and parkourers

Indeed, but there can only ONE parkourist or sparer ;) so if you don't get chosen don't worry you'll get a new chance after a while, cause i think we shuld make a contest like every 2nd month, so another one have the chance to take over and keep the spot, what do you think darker?
humm yeah parkourist is better
nice Maro but u need to pass the test firstت
-----
Hmm frerunner? parkourist, parkourer, need some more words?

Indeed, but there can only ONE parkourist or sparer ;) so if you don't get chosen don't worry you'll get a new chance after a while, cause i think we shuld make a contest like every 2nd month, so another one have the chance to take over and keep the spot, what do you think darker?

how abot 2sparer and 2parkourist?
Last edited by Darkerharder; Nov 6, 2013 at 05:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
just a fancy signature