Toribash
Worst thing I've had from a hangover was stomach ache but oh well :P Whats everyone doing and also if I report someone and is it sid that sees it? if so how much trouble would I get into for say...reporting someone but the report is just a letter to sid saying hi or just a random greeting?

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Originally Posted by goughy1210 View Post
also if I report someone and is it sid that sees it? if so how much trouble would I get into for say...reporting someone but the report is just a letter to sid saying hi or just a random greeting?

I think that would be like a false report and you would get into some kind of trouble. Maybe like a infraction.
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by kershner2 View Post
I think that would be like a false report and you would get into some kind of trouble. Maybe like a infraction.

But what if I stated in the report I was just writing it to say hello? worth it?

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Originally Posted by goughy1210 View Post
But what if I stated in the report I was just writing it to say hello? worth it?

I believe that's a two day ban for abuse of the board, but eh, you can try it if you want. xD

People, go ingame.
Kgo.
/jo SmexyM
Fuck...I don't want a 2 day ban...I'm trying not to do it now -_- and sweet toons allowed back

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
Toon was removed from Enemy list and accepted as ally again. Peace Peace*

Sweet! =D
Welcome back Toon! ;3
@Kratos He was an emeny?

@Goughy I don't think it is worth it xD
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by kershner2 View Post
@Kratos He was an emeny?