Toribash
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
much better - maybe the style is better, but I think the prev one was more ... spectacular? xd

Oh, really?

I even wanted delete the first version... :o
Bawmp.

Finally made something like a decent replay :|
Attached Files
!nograb melancholy.rpl (334.7 KB, 12 views)

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
mh you need to "reskill" in sp.... em like me i guess xD
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Here are tons of Replays of mine. I may upload more than 3. I havent posted here in ages: Jtank: seen some better of you (especcially end :|||||| WHY NO FUCKING POSE)

Here is:

A WIP of a Ultra Hakky Sack Replay [Hakky Baked]
Madmen [Badabeam]
Medman [Other Takedown]
I serious'd [I lolzd]
Kick [TurnKick v2]

Also please Comment on that Hakky Sack Replay very much, It took me more than a hour. Seriously.
Last edited by Nobuddie; Jan 28, 2014 at 09:56 PM.
Ohey they're actually pretty good (except TurnKick , it sucked)

Sometimes they seem a bit stiffy, but still nice ones. Also no commentz on hackysack cuz idk how to comment on that :< Just saying nice won't please you probably ._.

[re] | #Polska
oshi replays of nobuddie :'D
nice nice, i dont like the hackysack, cause ... well i dont like this kind of replays, except if they are perfect
"i loled" could be edited to a decapkick :P
Attached Files
%i lolzed too.rpl (149.3 KB, 9 views)
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Thanks both of you. I first wanted to make some Decapkick, and I did it like you (kind of) but then I was like, who cares I wanna make some more action and dont wanna spend alot of time on pose.. So I just did that crap :3
When you have kick directly on neck, getting dm is just taking ~1 minutes. Maybe 2 in extreme situations D: However not having decap there is quite nice too, makes replay a bit more interesting.

Also one of my replays :V OF COURSE I AM STILL NOT AS GOOD AND SUCH BLAH BLAH ye, i suck but i hide behind 'i lost skill during septembers!11111111'
Attached Files
!screamer.rpl (460.9 KB, 8 views)

[re] | #Polska
I've already rated JtanK's replay somewhere...

Lately I wasn't playing in SP too much, because I have school and... I'm reading a book about... who cares about what? I won't say it ;P

edit: I've got 5 DM's in one frame with this kick, so previous version has been delated :P
Attached Files
2.rpl (55.3 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by beznick; Oct 4, 2009 at 06:13 PM.