Toribash
Originally Posted by Pill View Post
We need to hurry and get more ppl in Vobe...

We have enough to enter just make sure everyone who wants in CL to let swosh know so he can get you alt into vobe for the roster
I still take texture requests for usd
That's always an odd experience. I remember talking to my ex of 2 years after like a year.. man it was weird

And I think maybe Calam you should send a group PM to everyone to make sure we don't miss anyone. You can tell by discord that somehow ppl still don't know what's going on
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Originally Posted by Athin View Post
That's always an odd experience. I remember talking to my ex of 2 years after like a year.. man it was weird

And I think maybe Calam you should send a group PM to everyone to make sure we don't miss anyone. You can tell by discord that somehow ppl still don't know what's going on

we were together for 3 years. It indeed was awkward.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
we were together for 3 years. It indeed was awkward.

What ever happened to that girl that said she would y'know, uh, bring ya to the bone zone. Wasn't it when you worked at the Halloween store?
Originally Posted by cadesto View Post
What ever happened to that girl that said she would y'know, uh, bring ya to the bone zone. Wasn't it when you worked at the Halloween store?

That was shortly after me and my ex broke up. She kind of just won't talk to me anymore so.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."