Toribash
i would go with a yes don't rly see a point against it
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
That app is full of shit tho. Denied from TGS for immaturity? definitely not. TGS would never deny someone for being immature. he's hiding something.
from previous app denials, its clear to see he's applied to official clans and was denied for something, this leads me to think that he kinda chose aeon at random especially since he knows none of us.
no from me and I rest my case
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
That app is full of shit tho. Denied from TGS for immaturity? definitely not. TGS would never deny someone for being immature. he's hiding something.

I vote no, because this is completely correct. TGS is one of the few clans where I would completely call bs on them denying an app because of 'immaturity'. He has obviously done something that would be deemed as bad, or he is lying. Either way, it's a hell no - if he can tell us the truth, then I might, MIGHT, reconsider.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
[APP] Oidan
Originally Posted by Oidan View Post
Hey!

My name is Oidan, I will be twenty-eight this march. I am currently a Yellow belt. I'm just a guy who loves this game very much, when i'm not playing warframe.... <3 Love you Warframe....I mean, Toribash....Wait what?
I currently live in Florida, my GMT is -5 I believe. I don't have much multiplayer history in toribash but here you have it : I started playing this game six years ago (Yet I have no way to prove it unless you count ingame skills, but you guys aren't looking for that are you...lol.) but never had an interest in multiplayer, until I actually started my multiplayer career today.
I've roamed around in the forums (Boring) and I usually would check it before playing, and during my singleplayer sessions, so 8/10 .
I've started multiplayer today, but I enjoy it (a lot), so 1/10 but I will try to always be on.
I love drawing, and I'm starting to learn how to make textures...#Youtube... So i'll get back to you guys on that!
My Skype is GodOfOz.0. I currently don't have steam.
I got in touch with Aeon via ingame, I met one of you members Jormungandr, he told me to apply even when I know I lack the Belt requirement.

That concludes my application, I hope it wasn't too dull, and I look forward to the future!

Thanks,

Oidan

Also, I think I should include this as well

http://i.imgur.com/hmptMb5.png

I am a yes.
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!