Toribash
Originally Posted by GIVEtake View Post
I think he wants to leave.
Also, welcome Foxire.

not like anyone welcomed me..
grumble grumble england grumble grumble tea grumble grumble.

Welcome :3

Guys, we need to make a clan video to hopefully get more members. I am kinda good with making videos.
And that would also mean we should start posting replays :3
-----
Also /jo im :3
Last edited by XNomadic; Aug 16, 2015 at 11:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I couldn't think of a signature so i just put this here.
I have been making videos for 5 years So we can collab also I updated the logo for the clan as you can see.
(:_:)
I make Avatars PM me
now i am think in stay on toribash
-----
and stay on clan...
Last edited by Lucky5921; Aug 17, 2015 at 01:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The master potato ^-^
Originally Posted by OmegaALT View Post
I have been making videos for 5 years So we can collab also I updated the logo for the clan as you can see.

When i said kinda good i meant meh lol. I suck at collabs xD last time i did a collab the other person did all the work. But I can give ideas. Also, I think this song would go good for the video.
Alright so we need to think of what we are going to do to make the video special. Like how are we going to show off all of the members and stuff
Best replays I guess?

//Off-topic//
I have kicked Lucky for applying to another clan/ kicked Samux for quiting during an active war.

(im)

I'd say a mix of best multiplayer reks, some spars, parkour, and uke killing. But before i start submitting replays, i have to learn to spar xD
-----
And us just havin fun times :3
Last edited by XNomadic; Aug 17, 2015 at 03:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i'll spar with you m8.. used to be pretty good at it;p if we need another song i might know a few that might fit
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
Best replays I guess?

//Off-topic//
I have kicked Lucky for applying to another clan/ kicked Samux for quiting during an active war.

(I'm) Not good at making videos, (I'm) Not good at making replays, (I'm) Not good at Sparring or Parkouring, And i think that's a problem for me to get into the clan video
Forever Member
Join I'm Clan!