Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Bird View Post
Decided to post finished results,

you can dl me to see it in more depth.

Haha I really like it Bird, you did good on it. Goes with your set perfectly.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Some of the pieces towards the sides feel a bit too fat to me, his hair should
stay in thin strands all throughout to really be like his.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
awesome and neat, great work

thanks mang

Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
Some of the pieces towards the sides feel a bit too fat to me, his hair should
stay in thin strands all throughout to really be like his.

if i make it any thinner, it wouldn't stand out as a 3d object protruding from the mask. i'm not too good with hair and i'm definitely not going to draw every single strand. i did, however, /suggest/ that his hair is long and thin with individual brush strokes.

was a fun ride

final flat

in-game

-

face was looking real fucking weird so i lowered it and i feel so much more comfortable looking at him. looks more sinister, i like it.

LOWERED HIS FACE, LOOKS LESS WEIRD NOW

Last edited by iAwesome; Apr 9, 2016 at 06:16 PM.
Looks better Iawesome, I personally really like everything but the eye, Think it needs some work.

Head

Suggestions what to add?
Sup nerd
Smooth out edges of facial features but looks pretty gr8. Make it shiny & slimy :P? Nice lighting and don't be afraid to use white in small doses.
Looks pretty cool, IAwesome. Only thing I don't really like is how the hair is like, detailless.
And headless, yeah.. The bottom of the head really needs some smoothing ( the bottom of the green part). Other than that, the shading lools awesome. Keep it up
i intentionally kept kaneki's hair subtle, the focal point should be the mask and the eye but that's a prob if you guys find the eye unappealing.

thanks guys, i'll see what i can do.
-----
Originally Posted by Headles View Post
Looks better Iawesome, I personally really like everything but the eye, Think it needs some work.

Head

Suggestions what to add?

if the head is meant to look rough like it is now, keep it. it's your style and i enjoy it. colour scheme creates a nice contrast and i'm glad you didn't go with anything too over the top. what exactly is your theme?
Last edited by iAwesome; Apr 10, 2016 at 01:09 AM.