Endurance Onslaught 6.0
lol, guys I have a requested video that was made by my friend Blayz.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy0xYcLzwLo
-----
Another requested video is being worked on by ''Rykersworld''
Last edited by youngsandm; Nov 11, 2013 at 08:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Originally Posted by youngsandm View Post

-----

Nice replays, but i dont really like how vid just made.
Bleeding while parkour xD FPS should be like 40-60, Keyframes a bit drunky. IMHO
Free Style Sparrer
Originally Posted by youngsandm View Post

-----

Nice replays. The one thing that could be better was the freecaming / Keyframing. Else, it was a nice video.
Come join the [Modding Community]
Ikr, too much camra movement
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Name:Malachi /D3VIL3Y3Z
Date of birth:08/26/99
GMT:-7 i think
Primary language:english
Secondary language:None
Belt: 3rd Dan Blackbelt
Alternate accounts:None
Preffered mods:Ninjutsu,akido,judo,wushu,erthtkv2,all sparing and parkour mods
Previous clans:[Legend](STARS)(Flip)
Biography:Well im a 14 year old toribasher i've been playing this game for about 2 years now if not mistaken.I am a fan of realisim which is why i am choseing to join this clan i am very ingame and fourm active and i have made great friends from playing this game.If you would like to know anything else about me just ask or tell me to put it into this application.
EMAIL:malachibanks8@yahoo.com
Why you want to join:I would like to join this clan because i have played with most of the spar clan and i enjoy playing with all of you and i also have a friend named Youngsandm in this clan and we have been playing toribash with each other since we were both in (smoke) and we also have a facebook page XD.Back to the point im looking to find a nice good clan and or family that i can play with for a long time and things of that sort if anything else is needed (replays ect.) just tell me and i will post them A.S.A.P.
Are u applying for the spar/parkour unit or the combat unit(the ones who participate in Clan wars:i am applying for all of the above.
Last edited by D3VIL3Y3Z; Nov 13, 2013 at 07:55 AM.
The door to freedom has opened its your choice to walk through it.
I say yes for him
Originally Posted by SonnyMSF View Post
Im agree with you
Post some replays Devil

Replays you want replays you got 1 parkour and 2 self spars (i only mmake self spars when i dont have internet so yea lol)
PS one of those rpls aint mine i wana see if the person who really made that replay will notice MAWHAHAHAHAHAHA!(Hint its one of the self spars)
-----
So me and young had a spar today and i had just woke up so i played like garbage but it looked good untill i pinged but we decided to post it anyway so here ya go
Attached Files
23554 DUMB PRO PARKOUR-3.rpl (485.2 KB, 9 views)
D3vil3y3z-The feared warrior.rpl (585.8 KB, 10 views)
D3vil3y3z-Self spar.rpl (552.9 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by D3VIL3Y3Z; Nov 14, 2013 at 05:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The door to freedom has opened its your choice to walk through it.
Originally Posted by D3VIL3Y3Z View Post
Replays you want replays you got 1 parkour and 2 self spars (i only mmake self spars when i dont have internet so yea lol)
PS one of those rpls aint mine i wana see if the person who really made that replay will notice MAWHAHAHAHAHAHA!(Hint its one of the self spars)
-----
So me and young had a spar today and i had just woke up so i played like garbage but it looked good untill i pinged but we decided to post it anyway so here ya go

I say yes. I liked the parkour alot, and your sparring skills are over stadard.
Come join the [Modding Community]