Ranking
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
So staff tell me

Tits or Vagina?

It's tits or ass, vagina is a different story.
Virgin detected.
Anyway, seriously, stop posting.
retired
powas seriously what is with that guy in your sig his head does not belong on that body at all aaaaa

also ass/legs

[T]
#hi

If its all about asses, vaginas and tits just go on and grab a damn ugly girl with a hot body. I prefer the full package: beautiful, smart, hot body (nice ass/legs/boobs etc etc)
Check my Soundcloud ;)
here is a silly question

DONT OPEN , you were warned

Originally Posted by itzdaOwner View Post
here is a silly question

DONT OPEN , you were warned

B&B&B&B&B&B&

Also question, what is the price relationship between different items of the same colour like blood, forces, relaxes, timers etc?
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by ViperTech View Post
If its all about asses, vaginas and tits just go on and grab a damn ugly girl with a hot body. I prefer the full package: beautiful, smart, hot body (nice ass/legs/boobs etc etc)

I also like girls with packages.
Erm, what's your favorite movie? :d
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Which clan out of all the clans would you say you like the best and why. Not including the one you are in(if any).
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
If someone makes a post that breaks the rules, and I report it, but it doesn't get infracted after a day or two, can I reply to it?

In the past I've been banned for replying to reported posts (even if not my report), but if it doesn't get infracted within a few days it should be fine, right?

It's an annoying situation for users because a moderator could have given a private infraction, or a warning so there's no way to be sure that no action was taken. Some moderators don't use mod messages and post infractions as they should do...