Ranking
Nu I'll lose my job !

Wolololollololololoololloloolololololoolololololoo lolloloolololololoolololololoololloloolololololool ololololoololloloolololololoolololololoololloloolo lolololoolololololoololloloolololololoolololololoo lolloloolololololoolololololoololloloolololololool ololololoololloloolololololoolololololoololloloolo lolololoolololololool

(that's the humorist in question)
Last edited by deprav; Jan 14, 2014 at 08:58 PM.
I watched some people singing a phrase while doing the gesture. Tell me what it is dammit :P
Your messed up world enthrills me
Ohhhh something like
"François la sens-tu
qui se glisse dans ton cul
la quenelleeeeee"

?

It means "François (Hollande, el presidente), can you feel it, sliding up your ass, la quennellleeeee"
bwahahahahaha i so love french people for beeing like that ^^..... a bit more worried about the "simple" folks are pissed more and more with those wannabe leaders of society. doesnt make any difference if its a gesture , or young folks burning cars. thing is they are just pissed about the obvious lieing or the amount of bullshit http://*******.com/blqjuuw given by politicians every fucking day ...
COME PLAY TB, where u can move free and design your own moves. dont expect them to get rewarded with winning tho