Originally Posted by Bakugan View Post
tyzi stop kicking me cause i thought you were tyzo, "death to tyzi"

sure is a good way to get into a clan
lets say "death to the co-leader of this clan"
get out
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Alrighty
Hi guys im ray some of you already know me from the skype group or mabye even in game. But i've been looking for a good clan to try out for and i think obey is a good choice for me. Mostly when i play toribah i go to aikido cause i find it more fun to have a competitive lobby, Aikido is also were i have met some of your members and they are really fun to go up against.(hattersin,chazer,and thedevil) I can mostly contribute to this clan by making everyone happy and smile...jk I mostly would be contributing with help with finding new strats or moves/ Openers for the clan to try out. I a also am a very cool guy to get to know very chill dude i have respect for everyone even if they might not for me, Mostly im not to serious about anything unless its important (I like to joke around and have fun), When its something that needs to be delt with i can be very serious. Other than that on my alt account i was a black belt and 10 games into being one then i was not able to log in so i took a little break came back now im having more fun than ever meating new people.

Love ray
:3
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Yah, Gratz you're in as a trial.
Sorry for you others Feel free to try again sometime.

yay, still waiting for invite :/ :3