Toribash
apply
I would like to join NO because i have alot of replays, make great moves, and can help new clan members by showing them the essentials of being in NO.
Also, i want to join to meet new players, get to know toribash elite, and show people that im not just some kid trying to be cool.
i am a brown belt and about to rank up. i would like a decision as soon as it can be made.
i am also a KILLER in twin swords!
I only care about love. I've ridden the TARDIS. Boxsucks
10/21/12
oh no
he knows the essentials

he must never be allowed to speak again

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
NO one knows what it's like.
To be the sad man.
To be the bad man.
Behind Blue Eyes.
Sup, I'm BlackBear. As you can tell, my real name is Roger Daltrey.
Also, Delaid knows me in real life. I'll kill him if you don't accept me as an honorary member.
Honorary.
Please tell me, yes or NO.
Also, I'll give Colm Harlequin Ichthyosis. You don't want to know.
[17:02] <Homer> anyone up for some tb?
01[17:09] <BlackBear> No.
[17:12] <Homer> >.>
[17:13] <Dafe> TB is what killed Doc Holiday.
Originally Posted by Delaid View Post
we don't do honorary members

Also, Blackbear doesn't know specifically where I live.

Enola. (bleep) you. I'll nuke your ass. Bears have nukes you know. Bear-Israeli's have a ton of em.
Last edited by Delaid; Jan 3, 2009 at 05:42 AM.
[17:02] <Homer> anyone up for some tb?
01[17:09] <BlackBear> No.
[17:12] <Homer> >.>
[17:13] <Dafe> TB is what killed Doc Holiday.
I would like to join-ish. I cannot fully join, since I am in another clan, but I would like to join as fully as I can while remaining in both clans.

I won't post a proper application, because that's lame. To show my respect, and love for NO, I will be placing a donation of love in your love jar. Please feed it to the skinny orphans who will taste better once fattened up.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro