6 Votes / 66.67%
an egg
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Name(ingame): JustYoking
Belt(Any belt is fine): Black Belt
Best mods(Judo,wushu,parkour,ect): Wushu, Judo, Taekkyon
Why you want to join(Do i need to explain): I like to be in groups, not by myself
Infractions(anyone who has been banned will have less of a chance): I have been banned once, but for less than a day
Also i need three replays posts without replays will be shunned: I'll be posting replays shortly, do i post them in the forum or just anywhere?
I Want To Join
Name(ingame):RayzG
  1. Best mods(Judo,wushu,parkour,ect):super-strength and aikido
  2. Why you want to join(Do i need to explain): I want to join a new clan and help out a clan.
  3. Infractions(anyone who has been banned will have less of a chance)never banned
Attached Files
3 Piece Tear.rpl (76.7 KB, 4 views)
Suicidal Headcut.rpl (50.0 KB, 3 views)
BACK SLAM BABY!!!.rpl (25.1 KB, 3 views)
Belt(Any belt is fine):White belt(My account got hacked i was a 2nd Dan. but kinda Rusty because i haven't played in about 6 months.
Best mods(Judo,wushu,parkour,ect):Judo.
Why you want to join(Do i need to explain):Because i want to join a clan and this one looked like a good one but i was in YES before i got Hacked...
Infractions(anyone who has been banned will have less of a chance):Ill be truthful and say yes i have But when i was a 2nd Dan.
Also i need three replays posts without replays will be shunned:I don't have anyy but someone can like test me anytime.xD
  • Name (ingame): erches
  • Belt(Any belt is fine): White xD Belt
  • Best mods(Judo,wushu,parkour,ect): Judo
  • Why you want to join(Do i need to explain): Because I realy like name of clan
  • Infractions(anyone who has been banned will have less of a chance): I never was in a ban
  • If need replays, I can make it tomorrow. You need MP or SP replays?
Last edited by Gun; Mar 13, 2011 at 09:19 AM.
I am angry. WE NEED ACTIVE
OK PEOPLE. WE BEEN DOIN NOTHING AT ALL EXCEPT TAKING IN APPS AND STUFF. WE NEED TO DO STUFF LIKE CONTESTS, COMPETITIONS WHATEVER WE WANT TO DO!!! WE NEED TO REALLY SPICE THINGS UP HERE. now i know people have there business and problems things they need to do. but plz lets actually DO things in this clan maybe people will even come for apps. if we do this maybe even 10 people will come. now im not saying 10 posts a minute or something, im just saying we really need to do stuff starting NOW!!!!! so i suggest clan vid(whenever it happens) and after that dance competition or freerun competition. i will also try to be coming on toribash more as well, its just a problem i have so yeah... well anyway what im saying is no active, means maybe we even close down clan ok?
Originally Posted by S81ha19 View Post
OK PEOPLE. WE BEEN DOIN NOTHING AT ALL EXCEPT TAKING IN APPS AND STUFF. WE NEED TO DO STUFF LIKE CONTESTS, COMPETITIONS WHATEVER WE WANT TO DO!!! WE NEED TO REALLY SPICE THINGS UP HERE. now i know people have there business and problems things they need to do. but plz lets actually DO things in this clan maybe people will even come for apps. if we do this maybe even 10 people will come. now im not saying 10 posts a minute or something, im just saying we really need to do stuff starting NOW!!!!! so i suggest clan vid(whenever it happens) and after that dance competition or freerun competition. i will also try to be coming on toribash more as well, its just a problem i have so yeah... well anyway what im saying is no active, means maybe we even close down clan ok?

i went unactive because i bought little big planet 2
and the other reason is lolkid pc is broke, there is nothing to say for me
oh hai
white xD? is that custom belt?
-----
Originally Posted by RayzG View Post
Name(ingame):RayzG
  1. Best mods(Judo,wushu,parkour,ect):super-strength and aikido
  2. Why you want to join(Do i need to explain): I want to join a new clan and help out a clan.
  3. Infractions(anyone who has been banned will have less of a chance)never banned

post you belt
Last edited by Foraat; Mar 8, 2011 at 10:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh hai