Toribash
i have feeling that some of you was thinking why,i point out this Suggestions,when first time i know that Linkhunter,make a clan,the clan is pretty.....messy,well i didn't blame anyone for this,i know that handle a clan is pretty hard.
Suggestion to Link,if you have problem with the clan don't be afraid to ask opinion from other clanmates.
Why i suggest freeform app?with that we can be creative and tell everything that we need to know.
Why making a poll for potential member?by doing that we can decrease Spam in recruiting board
Why making the team?Link have a bad time right now,so the good way to help Link is by making some team to help Link organize this Clan

i hope every agreed with me
Tricerafi Alternative acount(until i came back from my vacation)
I would prefer this method, because I basicly was only one who organized forums. It is really hard and now I have been off for my reasons it have gone too messy.
Extreme's 2nd Leader-----There ain't the saints or devastating devils. There is and always will be just humans' quilty and rage with their decisions.
Agreed Ok Making Changes

Ninja Forum Job was yours true
But I should've helped
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

The more active bunch of people should maybe look after the forum with Ninja and sometimes link.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
The toriclan page problem
i see some Member doesn't have their rank yet(including me),i suggest you must organize the toriclan to make it look tidy
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Ohh
I get on that right away
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Tricerafi. I have keeped them there, because I don't know proper rank yet.

Because besides you and Dare I have not seen any of them.

I though I let link decide your rank, because you are effective person on treads and he know which rank he want give ya. I would place you pretty high. ^^
Extreme's 2nd Leader-----There ain't the saints or devastating devils. There is and always will be just humans' quilty and rage with their decisions.
And he's got the biggest post count out of us. He needs a medal for 4k posts!
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
And he's got the biggest post count out of us. He needs a medal for 4k posts!

it isn't unnecessary,think about it
if i got high rank just cause of my post,there will be jealously between the member,and it will destruct the harmony of the clan.So for the rank the leader must think about the good rank for each player evenly
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
No, I am just saying you have a good amount of posts. I wasn't referring to ranks.