Toribash
View Poll Results: Winner of woc1! (If you vote for yourself, you will be disqualifird.)
sushiman4
3 Votes / 33.33%
floop78
2 Votes / 22.22%
n8t
1 Votes / 11.11%
arbalest
3 Votes / 33.33%
wolf257, (if wins, first prize goes to second place, and so on)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

oh i didnt know u can do more than one mod! Im notthat great at most of them but i can teach Wushu and Akedo and if u really need like twin swordes or judo i can but im not the best. dont do them very much. PS: the mods are Aikido Judo Wushu Kickboxing and Twinswords
Suck My Kick WICKED Suck My Kick
P0w, Gel0, Masterx3, Mam,Nadhif, Deathpool2, 123urdead, Sushiman4, J0y, Deadstop, UG0TPWND, SupahNinja, Vman45, Nub0Xx, xTheMistx, Chandlerb, Goro96, Kooky

Sounds good. I am currently neutral. I feel if he is given a second chance, he should stay remain a lower rank until proven otherwise.
FOUNDER of [Wicked]
Join the Survivors.SALE 15k HunterForces
hey ill do twinswords
-----
nyster i think there should be one "sensai" for each mod
Last edited by AusKingd0m; May 15, 2011 at 06:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Playing Toribash Again! Old friends feel free to pm me, or new friends ;).
[OLDA][EXTREME]
If you don't care, why rejoin? Also, if you don't really want to rejoin, and will only rejoin on the condition that we seem to YOU to start being nice (even though we are), then why join?
FOUNDER of [Wicked]
Join the Survivors.SALE 15k HunterForces
No, i meant i don't care what you do to me if I do rejoin. But I want people to overlook the past events. As will I do the same. So you guys will stop calling me an idiot. And I will forget the fact that during the argument, everybody called me a traitor. And that they hated everything about my Idea's and refused to listen to them the slightest bit, because they thought that it would make me feel bad about what I posted.

Also, you guys were never really nice to me.
Last edited by Smoshy_old; May 15, 2011 at 02:52 AM.