Endurance Onslaught 6.0
about the new point system thing, how do we tell what is off topic, and what is completely off topic

it should be more specific and say like, off topic would be talking about a topic that was already started but was off topic. Like, if someone switches the topic, then you respond to that

Completely offtopic should be any post that changes the topic to begin with
That's a random stuff ^
Why don't you use your cock for something like...

That way you can break your neighbor's window!
[Piratez] Art/Texture maker
Heavy Metal God

Kid...

Now.
Last edited by Chris; Jul 29, 2010 at 02:55 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.

it's Here go Chris
Last edited by Sil; Jul 29, 2010 at 06:09 AM.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
:U
I not want more people request on me.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Omg, people are very generous, i got 1k for free from some guy lol
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
Originally Posted by Dex View Post

it's Here go Chris

That looks a hell of a lot like Uric and My set combined, with some recolors and edits.

But that's just my opinion.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post
That looks a hell of a lot like Uric and My set combined, with some recolors and edits.

But that's just my opinion.

And my, biatch.