Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I don't like your 'not putting a space after each punctuation mark' thing. It's irritating.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
though I dont c why you would post an application if you dont think you deserve a 2nd chanse...
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
I would think that I would have a chance. It seems that everyone in this clan only see's the bad things in me. Well anyway Ardgevald doesn't want me back niether does Xenmas just stop insulting me and i'll be on my way.
//[invade]\\
Last edited by josemi; Oct 17, 2009 at 06:42 PM.
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
You might have became more mature since the last time you were here but this isn't the thing. Everyone has to look mature at the beginning to join a clan. What matters is what is after that. Before you apologized at DIAF's forum, you weren't mature at all in my eyes. And when you wanted to enter, you wrote a mature application to show that you became more grown up. But after DIAF died, you came to this clan, and forgot all about your mature DIAF application and spammed useless posts. I'm sure you also posted a mature post in Elite's forum to show that you'll be a good member. But you forgot all about it and thus got kicked for spamming. And I'm not hating on you. So you shouldn't start talking shit in my face just because I want what's good for my clan. Clan's won't be for you at all if you keep on doing this.
Yes I actually posted mature posts every time. Just a few spam posts got me kicked.
//[invade]\\
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
heyyy guys =] nice to see that rtb merged well an by the way its deathkiing my bro got me to start playing again xD didnt really feel like starting over since i sold my account but its whatever i have to so imma apply an post some replays i have all multiplayer.... this is my first post on this account lol.

im a blue belt was a 10th dan i understand if belt matters because i kno we were strict about it in Rtb. =]
my inGame name is DotH4ck.
and no refers
why i wanna join i was second or third person to join Rtb when it was made so i wouldnt mind being in this clan too
my best mods: are wushu and judo im pretty much gewd at any mode.
and my writeing is not that proper neer really has been i text too much lol!
an dont beleive im deathkiing thats ok i still have my skills look an i have my old DK replays look =]:
and yew can test me if needed.
Attached Files
DECAPED RYAN541.rpl (273 Bytes, 4 views)
gg deathkiing and ryan.rpl (44.3 KB, 4 views)
Do you mind, Deathkiing(DotH4ck) if you post a more, proper application first?

Also, welcome back to toribash.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
In-Game Name: DotH4ck(ex Deathkiing)
Belt/Qi: blue belt/Qi not much (was 10th dan/ with 11k Qi)
Reference from any member(s) of the clan: none
Reference from notable any person(s): none
GMT (TimeZone): well its 7:53 right now look at the time i poste this an figure it out.
Preferred modes: Wushu and Judo im good at any mod
Previous clans:Rtb on (Deathkiing)
Why do you want to join: was in Rtb befor it merged
Why should we let you join: because i have skill an im the ex Deathkiing was in Rtb when it was first made.
Ban history: none.
Good enough, I have put up a poll on the private board, expect an answer within a few days.
RIP ∑
master of the universe