Toribash
oh damn sux to hear man
also i want Frozen to tell his version..
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
I think it'd be best if he comes off of his alt and quit lurking around our thread aswell.
That's right , his activity says he's on aeon chat thread , and he's on 1frozen1.

Anyways , on a different note , how bout we get a clan vid done?
Preferably done my mocucha.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Cool story, but i scammed just once, 2 years ago.
But, if you trust to "randomguys", it's your problem.
Well, for the investigation, it's easy as checking the accounts names on the ban list and checking the motives.
Originally Posted by Frozen View Post
Cool story, but i scammed just once, 2 years ago.
But, if you trust to "randomguys", it's your problem.

I'm not trusting random guys , i've known nblx for quite a while now and he tends to be a trustworthy guy , now i don't think he'd come in our DSC to spread false allegations which happen to concern you.
However , if you're honestly not the culprit i'll help defend you in anyway i can.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
this matter can be resolved by smod, think scamm post here talking about will not help if he has evidence against frozen, just do it the report, I find it unethical to talk without evidence.
| Selling tc | badass | Spaghetti 4ever | Undead | TMO | Money Fuckin maker | inactive |
seems to be easy to enter the AEON many app without quality, I think we should be more stringent.
| Selling tc | badass | Spaghetti 4ever | Undead | TMO | Money Fuckin maker | inactive |
Originally Posted by Kauds View Post
seems to be easy to enter the AEON many app without quality, I think we should be more stringent.

Yes, animal say yes to every second app :<
RIP ALIENS...
naw i don't ^^

also you guys are in and your happy right?
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave