Toribash
"Burnedbug is dumb" said enraged Soap, while masturbating to horny dogs. "Fudge your mother!" Burnedbug yelled. "I HATE JEWS!" yelled Jeffry36 the shemale. "GO FUCK YOURSELF" exclaimed Soap. "You crazy dog rapists..." said god. What the fuck is god
VleniK|MrGarry|Fariz|Cerezo|Team America|
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
"Burnedbug is dumb" said enraged Soap, while masturbating to horny dogs. "Fudge your mother!" Burnedbug yelled. "I HATE JEWS!" yelled Jeffry36 the shemale. "GO FUCK YOURSELF" exclaimed Soap. "You crazy dog rapists..." said god. What the fuck is god doing here?

THE END!

New start:

Jeffry36 sucks ballsack
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

Jeffry36 sucks ballsack all day, err'day. So does Soap. He sucks more
VleniK|MrGarry|Fariz|Cerezo|Team America|
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
Jeffry36 sucks ballsack all day, err'day. So does Soap. He sucks more than grandma wilkinson
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

Jeffry36 sucks ballsack all day, err'day. So does Soap. He sucks more than grandma wilkinson after sucking burnedbug.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Jeffry36 sucks ballsack all day, err'day. So does Soap. He sucks more than grandma wilkinson after sucking burnedbugfor $50. He went to da
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Jeffry36 sucks ballsack all day, err'day. So does Soap. He sucks more than grandma wilkinson after sucking burnedbugfor $50. He went to da whore house to