Toribash
Just wait like everyone does
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The best way to keep yourself motivated is to learn how to hate your life to the point where you want to get revenge on existence itself.
sorry, that is already spent three days there I posted my information no one answered yet found the middle way is slow but the wait.
sorry then but no to you

and... Void posted his app at around 1 week ago..
and he is not complaining that much.. is he ?
More so with this is that App the [eVo] You can not be very sincere, at least for me does not. I'll post here with my sincerity

Hello my real name is Victor Lucena Figuereido i have 14 years old, i live in Sao Paulo / Brazil (GMT - 3), I speak Portuguese and English if I'm on the Toribash I'm also on the forum depending on my mother and my father I spend all day online more also have social life as my country is the land of soccer I go out many times a day to play soccer, I play Toribash more or less two years, already had 4 accounts Rukia, Victor20 , Lopestito and PlaayHard. I've never been in a clan until one day (last week) I decided to join a clan, So I'm trying to get in [eVo] because I think a great clan that gives attention to all members, some players think it is good only for clan battles but is also a social network where you can socialize with members of his clan. But of course I like a battle xD.

My Card:

Note: I have a few achievements because Toribash was hacked i lost all achievements and my rank is bad because I have just been promoted to 3rd Dan Black belt and with that my rank was reset.

Cheers,
PlaayHard
Last edited by Plaayhard; Jan 5, 2011 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Sincere
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
no lol, it was just my vote
there are other guys that can decide if you'll be in or not.

Ok .. I respect your vote
Name:JulianGHB
Belt:Black
Past Clans:Subway
Modes:Judo,aikido,twinswords4fixed,wushu
GMT:-3
Why you want to join [eVo]:In my opinion this is the best clan in Toribash.