Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Just made a team for UU and played a match. They played Slurpuff, used belly drum for 4x the damage, healed with a berry, and one shotted my whole team. Never playing UU again.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Hey guys ! I was playing Ag and some dude showed up with this pokemon : Hoopa-unbouded

It has 2 moves that bypass substitute, isn't that amazing ? bye bye substitute setups
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
That's like the most basic combo ever, just destroy the Slurpuff on the first turn

^ this or switch something in that resists the STAB attacks of the pokemon (pretty save play)

Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Hey guys ! I was playing Ag and some dude showed up with this pokemon : Hoopa-unbouded

It has 2 moves that bypass substitute, isn't that amazing ? bye bye substitute setups

what is this pokemon i've never ever heard of that before 0.o
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by Theee View Post
what is this pokemon i've never ever heard of that before 0.o

Hoopa is one of three new pokemon for oras i think. i can't think of the other two but one is a water fire type I'm pretty sure with steam eruption. also i was in a random battle yesterday and swept a guys team with a nasty plot simipour
Originally Posted by BquadZ7550 View Post
Hoopa is one of three new pokemon for oras i think. i can't think of the other two but one is a water fire type I'm pretty sure with steam eruption. also i was in a random battle yesterday and swept a guys team with a nasty plot simipour

i think i know the water fire pokemon but i didnt know that there is something like a Hoopa (havent played oras)

im tryin a ninjask with focus sash, agility, protect, speedboost and baton pass to setup for my pangoro or ursaring
i wanna try a to make a sweeping bear team
Pidda's spirit animal
also what would be a better ability for a cinccino, technician or skill link? and would silk scarf be a good item?

skill link is a good one when you play with bullet seed, rock blast and tail whip
silk scarf is ok but king's rock can be funny too
Pidda's spirit animal

I personally like him with life orb, so op

My Cinccino

Wolololololo
Well i've been playing pokemon since i was 7 so 5 years
Favorite pokemon:Garchomp and Salamance
Favourite region: Hoenn
Ingame activity 8/10 Forum 10/10
Pokemon is like life to me, if i'm not playing the games i watch the anime I've watch 8 seasons so far