Originally Posted by Foxire View Post

yOU-

jk

Bbb.. B bb u but you said you www were thirteen :C
Originally Posted by EliMcFly View Post
Bbb.. B bb u but you said you www were thirteen :C

am thirteen but beter than u
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
Alright guys, take it to the talk thread. Foxire, welcome back. You got three yes's an invite will be sent (but not by me, I don't have that power XD)
Originally Posted by Foxire View Post
I looked through countless clans, my best finding is (im). They weren't as active as I expected. Back to Origin, I guess. ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

ello.

Hey. I'm going to cut straight to the chase.
My real name is Ray, and my IGN is Foxire. I'm currently 13 in the state of Utah, GMT-6. I have a steam account as well, you can check that out in the end of the application. Sadly I don't have Skype, so that won't be included.

Info:

I was born in the city of Buena Park, California. Although I was raised in Salt Lake City, Utah, I live in North Salt Lake, Utah at the moment. As a young kid, I've always had a dream of being a video game developer, and playing on the old GameBoy Advanced SP and Playstation 2 when I was younger. Now the dream has slowly faded. I plan to do Coding or Engineering as I grow older. So right now, Toribash is one of my biggest inspirations to become a coder for now.

Toribash History:

I joined back in Early Feburary of 2013, when Toribash was actually a nice place. Not saying it isn't now. I've gotten 1 infraction, and 2 warnings Warning from 2013, Both from 2014. I got a warning for useless posting, and a gravedigger or something like that. I revived an old thread pretty much. And my infraction was for untended sarcasm. I grew out of being a sarcastic little scrub, so I think I'm doing better now.

Replays and Stuff:

My steam.
Oh, replays, yes, yes.

its great to see you back... also had no clue you're 13, welcome to the "do you wanna play minecraft or join my cod clan" club xD
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
MoonBoiling's Application
Hello Origin. I am interested in joining the clan, so let's see what will happen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information about Me
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First I will give you some information about myself and then I will be talking about some of the more important stuff. So my real name is Mathias and I am 18 years old. I live in Denmark and my GMT is +1. I really like talking with people on skype and to have fun together.Also my skype is "Mathias.brolykke1". Otherwise i just listen to music during playing. Speaking of music my favourite band is Mellemfingamuzik, but I also like listen to all kind of styles. Like for example i like listening to dubstep, rock, metal and sometimes some pop music. I do also like going out, but the most important thing for me is Toribash in the momment, because I really do like playing that game.

Toribash Account History
Now I will be talking about my toribash history. So first of my In-Game name is MoonBoiling.I joined the game about early 2010. I have been playing since then (With a break between 2013-2015) and the game is still fun for me. Now after 3 years of playing I wanna try to join Origin. Anyway, I am Blue belt now(Was 4'thdan), and I am not higher, because I have been betting a lot lately. I had a lot of consideration about if I should apply, because some people say I have the chance of actually joining the clan and that means a lot to me. I know its really hard to join Origin, but still I wanna try and see what happens. When I first joined the game, I was so into it that I was watching a lot of streams and tutorials of people, but later I just decided to learn new stuff by myself. I was just training a lot and i really liked the result. I prefer people to call me "Brolykke" and not by my full name. I dont think I have any enemies in Toribash, and I really like making friends on that game. I am really active now and I play almost everyday. If I can't play for some reason it's probably because I have some school work. But other than that I mostly prefer to spend my day in Toribash meeting new ppl and to play with them. Lately I started posting much more than before and that way I make new friends aswell. I have around 40 posts and I am not tring to spam anyone just to get posts count. I am friendly person, who is not trying to make enemies, but friends. I almost never Rage/Flame a person because of his mistake, because everybody makes mistakes sometimes. I have experience in that and it's not a problem for me, since you almost everytime learn something new from your mistakes. I know that games is ment both to have fun with your friends and also for some competitive play with some people. I am loyal player who respects the other people and especially my clan leader, because if you are not loyal to the peolpe they will think badly of you. This is my main account (Lost old account) and I dont plan on making another one, because whats the point of having multiple accounts. I have been playing a lot of other games, but this is my favourite and I will never stop fighting for new Achievements and Friends, since this game is so Unique and you can basicly do what ever you want to. I don't really know what else I can say about my toribash history.

Why did i choose [Origin]
This is the most important paragraph in my opinion, because I will describe the reasons I wanna join Origin here. I wanna first say that I have been clanless for a while now and I think it is actually time to try and join a loving and active clan. My first reason for the application is because I know what kind of Friendly community you have there in Origin and what loving people you have(Meeehhh the most <3). Every single member is friendly and loyal to the clan and being loyal is one of the most important things for a clan to stay alive without any clan hoppers. Also I see a lot of members of Origin to play on daily bases and that suites me quite well, because as I already said I like playing everyday, which means I can have fun with the clan members everyday, because they are as active as me. Origin is like a big Family, which I know it's not really easy to set up it like that. I also have choosen Origin, because it is great clan with great people in it. These are the main reasons I wanna join Origin.

Fighting / Favourite Mods
Here I will be talking about my favourite/good Mods. So my favourite fighting mod is Aikido Big Dojo, but I also like playing Aikido, Greykido, and Boxshu. I also like playing any other fun mods, but these are the main ones I usually play.

How often do i play and how often am i on the forums
I'm playing around 3+ hour each day, and i'm always using the forums atleast 5+ hours a day, looking at art and such connecting with other people, and such things.

What i can bring to Origin
I'm a highly skilled Greykid, and ABD player, where i can go toe to toe with the best players, so you're sure to get some war wins when i'm there. If you doubt that one bit you can ask Meehhhh.

Thank you for reading my Application,
MoonBoiling.

Quick edit, i don't have any replays saved cuz of my newer computer, so i havent got to make any.

(purple monkeys run wild in the red forest) top kek m8
Last edited by MoonBoiling; Aug 26, 2015 at 04:41 PM.

Fire's biggest fanboy
Former Event Squad
I am neutral for one reason and one reason only, if you were 4th dan and joined in 2010 this means this is your alt. Give us your main's name please. Once we have your main's name and can check a couple things I'm sure it will be a yes.
Originally Posted by Slaybelle View Post
I am neutral for one reason and one reason only, if you were 4th dan and joined in 2010 this means this is your alt. Give us your main's name please. Once we have your main's name and can check a couple things I'm sure it will be a yes.

Read throw my post please.

Quick edit, it says that i lost the account when i had a break from the game if you don't wanna read it throw
Last edited by MoonBoiling; Aug 26, 2015 at 04:55 PM.

Fire's biggest fanboy
Former Event Squad
Originally Posted by MoonBoiling View Post
MoonBoiling's Application
Hello Origin. I am interested in joining the clan, so let's see what will happen.

Information about Me
First I will give you some information about myself and then I will be talking about some of the more important stuff. So my real name is Mathias and I am 18 years old. I live in Denmark and my GMT is +1. I really like talking with people on skype and to have fun together.Also my skype is "Mathias.brolykke1". Otherwise i just listen to music during playing. Speaking of music my favourite band is Mellemfingamuzik, but I also like listen to all kind of styles. Like for example i like listening to dubstep, rock, metal and sometimes some pop music. I do also like going out, but the most important thing for me is Toribash in the momment, because I really do like playing that game.

Toribash Account History
Now I will be talking about my toribash history. So first of my In-Game name is MoonBoiling.I joined the game about early 2010. I have been playing since then (With a break between 2013-2015) and the game is still fun for me. Now after 3 years of playing I wanna try to join Origin. Anyway, I am Blue belt now(Was 4'thdan), and I am not higher, because I have been betting a lot lately. I had a lot of consideration about if I should apply, because some people say I have the chance of actually joining the clan and that means a lot to me. I know its really hard to join Origin, but still I wanna try and see what happens. When I first joined the game, I was so into it that I was watching a lot of streams and tutorials of people, but later I just decided to learn new stuff by myself. I was just training a lot and i really liked the result. I prefer people to call me "Brolykke" and not by my full name. I dont think I have any enemies in Toribash, and I really like making friends on that game. I am really active now and I play almost everyday. If I can't play for some reason it's probably because I have some school work. But other than that I mostly prefer to spend my day in Toribash meeting new ppl and to play with them. Lately I started posting much more than before and that way I make new friends aswell. I have around 40 posts and I am not tring to spam anyone just to get posts count. I am friendly person, who is not trying to make enemies, but friends. I almost never Rage/Flame a person because of his mistake, because everybody makes mistakes sometimes. I have experience in that and it's not a problem for me, since you almost everytime learn something new from your mistakes. I know that games is ment both to have fun with your friends and also for some competitive play with some people. I am loyal player who respects the other people and especially my clan leader, because if you are not loyal to the peolpe they will think badly of you. This is my main account (Lost old account) and I dont plan on making another one, because whats the point of having multiple accounts. I have been playing a lot of other games, but this is my favourite and I will never stop fighting for new Achievements and Friends, since this game is so Unique and you can basicly do what ever you want to. I don't really know what else I can say about my toribash history.

Why did i choose [Origin]
This is the most important paragraph in my opinion, because I will describe the reasons I wanna join Origin here. I wanna first say that I have been clanless for a while now and I think it is actually time to try and join a loving and active clan. My first reason for the application is because I know what kind of Friendly community you have there in Origin and what loving people you have(Meeehhh the most <3). Every single member is friendly and loyal to the clan and being loyal is one of the most important things for a clan to stay alive without any clan hoppers. Also I see a lot of members of Origin to play on daily bases and that suites me quite well, because as I already said I like playing everyday, which means I can have fun with the clan members everyday, because they are as active as me. Origin is like a big Family, which I know it's not really easy to set up it like that. I also have choosen Origin, because it is great clan with great people in it. These are the main reasons I wanna join Origin.

Fighting / Favourite Mods
Here I will be talking about my favourite/good Mods. So my favourite fighting mod is Aikido Big Dojo, but I also like playing Aikido, Greykido, and Boxshu. I also like playing any other fun mods, but these are the main ones I usually play.

How often do i play and how often am i on the forums
I'm playing around 3+ hour each day, and i'm always using the forums atleast 5+ hours a day, looking at art and such connecting with other people, and such things.

What i can bring to Origin
I'm a highly skilled Greykid, and ABD player, where i can go toe to toe with the best players, so you're sure to get some war wins when i'm there. If you doubt that one bit you can ask Meehhhh.

Thank you for reading my Application,
MoonBoiling.

Quick edit, i don't have any replays saved cuz of my newer computer, so i havent got to make any.

(purple monkeys run wild in the red forest) top kek m8

let me start of by saying good job. I love the way, you started your application off. Every thing is nice an tidy, an gives great detail. The part I was paying the most attention to is the reason for wanting to join origin, it's part besize the purple monkeys thing I truly give a Damn about. You said all the right things, I'm wondering if it's true. So, I'm neutral till, I decide how serous you are. Cause I will Not allow anyone to join for a week or two thing leave. Wait for more votes please.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
let me start of by saying good job. I love the way, you started your application off. Every thing is nice an tidy, an gives great detail. The part I was paying the most attention to is the reason for wanting to join origin, it's part besize the purple monkeys thing I truly give a Damn about. You said all the right things, I'm wondering if it's true. So, I'm neutral till, I decide how serous you are. Cause I will Not allow anyone to join for a week or two thing leave. Wait for more votes please.

Ofc i understand but i won't be leaving since of your great activity, and just the amazing members (Mehhh <3).

Edit, thanks it also took some time to make. ^^

Fire's biggest fanboy
Former Event Squad