Toribash
Mmmm.
I like that, all wide and open.
Mhmmm.
EDIT: Kaio, who is Trip?
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Originally Posted by kaiokay View Post
Lol no I just told trip that his mom died.... I was trying to help him get over it I dont think smoking weed is good for that...

Wait what? And why is that a reason to leave? We weren't about to kick you or anything.
inq.
Nick, you turn us on with all your sexy brown paperness. I'm glad I found that pic ;)
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Tripstone=
Old schooler
in eVo
God belt
etc
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh, Tripstone.
Well then.
HOW DARE YOU DISS TRIP.
pls
Aw srry I did not know he was so popular.... He accepted me as a friend so how popular is he I want to rejoin I thought you all would kick me out.. I aplogized to him but he never said anything back.... I am w8ting on box to come back from being afk..
I have items you have TC- Lets Haggle..... |TMA|PSY|TNT|AU|
Trip is pretty cool, not sure how popular he is.
and why would we kick you out?
pls
I'll settle it boys:

[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me

snip snip
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]