Note - You must be at least Black belt to enter
Name:jesse
Belt:green but im a 2nd dan on old account
Country and timezone:+6gmt
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): in-game 6-7 forums 4
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?):No
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc):l0l_its_a_panda
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays): im good in aikido and mushu
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?): I can contribute to clan cause i'm a helpful member and i love to draw i sorta can
Any bans/infractions?: no
Why do you want to [Ascend]?: i want to ascend cause i know your a good clan and i really feel like i can help the clan and i hope if you accept me i can be a big help also
Player Card(http://64.19.142.12/www.toribash.com/usercard/your nick here.png):
Did anyone refer you here?:
Got some more to add?: Ya this is my real app the older one was because i didnt know there was a format to make and app and im very sorry :c
Attached Files
artOFyoga.rpl (85.3 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Princess; May 2, 2014 at 03:40 AM. Reason: added replays
promise that you will be forum active (general chat too) and be fast to gain your belt and I say Yes
2 more yes left
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
well I told you yes ingame, I forgot to post here
Tow vote more votes are required
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
mobius .. and all the members of this clan! I will not be able to enter this clan ... so can delete my app! reason: I discovered that my friend plays toribash school and he is in the clan Trick ... so I decided to go! if you want to make an alliance ask Saevus or Swaves. More're still friends ok?
no problem bro next time you posting app be sure of what you want.
Yogapants Its a yes for me, if you try keep active ingame and in the forums
-Ermac begotten soul - begotten ninja @KillshiftGamers-Parkour/Spar forever-[Origin] my story has just begun
I'm back for France guys! Wooooww

By the way, good enough app for me YES either me or Asta will invite you.

Welcome to Ascend.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]