Toribash
Originally Posted by usimm View Post
Looking for some fully/almost-fully PvP mmo's.
Have tried GunZ and Global Agenda.

Mortal Online is open world pvp. In the city there are guards and you can yell /guard or w/e it was for them to come and attack the player attackig you. But outside the cities it's pvp anywhere, no matter what level you are. It's also first person and you have to actually aim with your sword/bow/magic. It's the most realistic mmo out there, imo. Only downside is it costs like 15$ a month I think, plus a 1 time purchase of like 30$. Still, I'd look into it if I were you.

Also it's a hugeeee world. The crafting system is good too, depending on the type of wood/metal/bone/everything you use the weapon will be different.

Damn, remembering all this makes me want to go buy another subscription, now.
Mortal Online is VERY glitchy, it has tons of bugs and the crafting system is a bit frustrating.

It IS pretty much PvP based but you'll have tons and tons and tons of trouble actually killing people because the servers lag a shit load and it's almost impossible to hit people. Even if you have good connection, someone else will be lagging.
Originally Posted by usimm View Post
Looking for some fully/almost-fully PvP mmo's.
Have tried GunZ and Global Agenda.

Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Mortal Online is VERY glitchy, it has tons of bugs and the crafting system is a bit frustrating.

It IS pretty much PvP based but you'll have tons and tons and tons of trouble actually killing people because the servers lag a shit load and it's almost impossible to hit people. Even if you have good connection, someone else will be lagging.

Really? I didn't have any lag back when I played. Probably there are more players than wayy back when...
Originally Posted by PinkwafflesFTW View Post
Somewhat like a cod game but for pc.

The recent CoD games are on PC :|

On topic: I don't suppose you've tried Quake Live?
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Looking for a free 1rst peson shooter. Ive tryed Pb and World of Tanks.

Try assault cube.
http://assault.cubers.net/

Not that much but it's quite fun.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Any xbox 360 rpg's. With large worlds might I add :3. Oblivion and fallout 3/ NV/ Fable 1,2,3 are all out of the question. Something with magic/ spells would be nice
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
I want a very competitive pc game.
Any will do, I don't care what type, as long as it's VERY competitive with PvP.
I have Starcraft, HoN, LoL, Counter Strike, and that's it.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
I want a very competitive pc game.
Any will do, I don't care what type, as long as it's VERY competitive with PvP.
I have Starcraft, HoN, LoL, Counter Strike, and that's it.

Unreal Tournament?
Try get III if you can, it's the most recent. Although 2004 had more stuff.