Toribash
Looks alright. Just got the 'Hate' blueprint from one of these stalker encounters, looks pretty bad-ass.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
Looks alright. Just got the 'Hate' blueprint from one of these stalker encounters, looks pretty bad-ass.

Jealous. What are the crafting costs for it?

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Hate

It's quite costly, i think it'll take days if not weeks for me to gather the resources needed. The info's in the link but i'll throw it here too:

Morphics 10
Ferrite 5000
Nano Spores 6000
Salvage 4500
Credits 15000
Build Time 12h
Rush Build 50p
But why's the rum gone? :v
It looks like it requires relatively common resources that come usually in large bundles. Seems pretty easy to build, I hope it's some what good.
what am i doing here
Oh yeah, I've heard the Stalker gear is great. They may do a bit of tweaking in the future - at this point it's a bit unclear whether it's supposed to be a sidegrade or straight upgrade over the respective counterparts.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Made myself a pair of dual ethers, making a kraken currently, got a valuan(whatever warframe that is) chassis from an event. Not bad for a day.
Hoss.
Do we have a clan dojo going on yet? I haven't been on in a while so I'm a little behind on the times.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games