Toribash
Originally Posted by max View Post
So there has been 2 people confirmed to have the Corona Virus in the UK today... fuck

it coming... Better found somewhere to go.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
if it it’s my state line it’s time for me to freak out.

It hit my state, every one is freaking out about that Virus, I really don't care, it got spotted too early for it to do any more dmg, too many death per infected, every one is on it, they are just making ppl freak out, because a frightened (excuse my english spelling) people is a docile people. At least that's how it works in France, they're trying to sell as much Pharmaceutical products as possible, because every new years, we have a new virus, have you niticed that ?
Once you see that you ccan't take this Virus seriously, that's why all you have to do is clean your hand, don't touche every thing out in the street, just have a Clean way of living your Life and every thing should be fine for you. In the army we had some "new instructions" regarding this Coronavirus and let me tell ya. It's B.S
Originally Posted by -Lucie- View Post
It hit my state, every one is freaking out about that Virus, I really don't care, it got spotted too early for it to do any more dmg, too many death per infected, every one is on it, they are just making ppl freak out, because a frightened (excuse my english spelling) people is a docile people. At least that's how it works in France, they're trying to sell as much Pharmaceutical products as possible, because every new years, we have a new virus, have you niticed that ?
Once you see that you ccan't take this Virus seriously, that's why all you have to do is clean your hand, don't touche every thing out in the street, just have a Clean way of living your Life and every thing should be fine for you. In the army we had some "new instructions" regarding this Coronavirus and let me tell ya. It's B.S

yeah, I wouldn’t be there if I was you. What state you in?

Originally Posted by Noobie View Post
I just know the flu is going hard in my town

the flu huh? Haha you hate my Stomach with that one. I’m laughing so hard.
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
yeah, I wouldn’t be there if I was you. What state you in?

the flu huh? Haha you hate my Stomach with that one. I’m laughing so hard.

Dude everyone dying and shit and over here in Canada we just be chilling like HMMMMM interesting.
Originally Posted by Dillon View Post
Dude everyone dying and shit and over here in Canada we just be chilling like HMMMMM interesting.

Canada is in having that shit. There looking like “dang. we feel so sorry for all y’all. Walp, Have fun with that! “. Bullies!
Originally Posted by Dillon View Post

I guess it's because Canada is a cold place? diseases such a virus's don't last too long or do much in very cold temperatures
Originally Posted by max View Post
I guess it's because Canada is a cold place? diseases such a virus's don't last too long or do much in very cold temperatures

Actualy Hot temperatures kills this one :x
Originally Posted by -Lucie- View Post
Actualy Hot temperatures kills this one :x

that’s different. Usually the cold kills stuff like this one. It likes heat, you know it’s from hell it self.