Ranking
honestly, i don't even know what i'm going to main in legion. i like melee, but i do find marksman hunters decently fun in the prepatch. i'm either maining my nelf feral again, which was my main in mop, or i might stick with outlaw rogue, because i do really like the spec. or i'm just going to main one of my warriors.

we'll see.
M I N I V A N
Yeah fair enough, but I'm still maining my hunter, don't know which will be my favourite alts yet though. Hoping the fury warrior does it for me.
I mained a warrior in MoP, then it sucked in WoD so I played feral a bunch, wrecked kids, now it's not as fun, still OP but some things are weird. I played a lot of mage in the prepatch and beta of legion and I find it really really fun, so i'll prolly boost a fire mage and do some work
feral op in wod? bro, it was nothing compared to what it was in mop.
i think i had full honor gear, and was able to take out a decent amount of classes with full conquest.
i don't really have a video, but really, have full savage roar up, pull incarnation, tiger's fury and berserk, and spam ravage. get your enemy fully stunned when popping it all, and you could probably either kill him, or get him really low by the time the stun was out.
if it was a rogue, just put bleeds on him and he won't be able to restealth for long, or just put faerie fire on him. both works, but bleeds did so much damage.
and let's talk about heart of the wild. being a dps, but healing like a fully geared healer is cool, especially when it basically can reset you within ten to fifteen seconds.
what also was fun, was the fact that i could just change gear (569 ilvl or something, normal gear, because mythic wasn't a thing yet, so it was right below heroic.) and do great dps in raids, and could help the group out with healing by popping heart of the wild.

lmao didn't mean to go into a rant about this. the class may have been broken as fuck, but it was really fun playing. i still enjoy feral a bit, but i do hope to see something which increases the energy generation, because that's what i'm mostly struggling with nowadays.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by ConCon View Post
Yeah fair enough, but I'm still maining my hunter, don't know which will be my favourite alts yet though. Hoping the fury warrior does it for me.

Fury in legion is pretty fun. Meat Cleave is really good, in that after you Whirlwind, using Bloodthurst or Rampage hits all nearby targets for half base damage of those attacks. Also with Whirlwind now free of cost, and Bladestorm still a thing, they have arguably the best AoE in the game. I'm kind of sad that they got rid of Sudden Death, since gaining Execute mid fight was great. (this is from a PvE-ers point of view)
Last edited by Rfifan; Aug 26, 2016 at 06:31 AM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Yeah feral in mop was madness, sodapoppin proved that very clearly xD
They could heal and run away amazingly, and just overall had an extremely overpowered and wide variety kit to use.

Ultimately I love mobilty, used to main a ele/resto in mop and ele could cast lighting bolt while moving but once that was removed I couldnt play ele anymore. And resto is only fun for so long.

I want to juggle between healer, dps and tank in legion though, it all depends on playstyles at 110. Will see
I didn't play much of a feral in MoP, I played soley Warrior, but in WoD Feral was dirty, I could take out multiple opponents(2 mostly) with Incarnation up, I learned it really well but the moves got a bit repetitive, I enjoyed playing it a lot it was an enjoyment, which warrior was not, I'm hoping that they can make feral insanely op again
The game changes so much, it's really crazy, like I remember when warlock use to be the spec to play and pretty much dominated 3v3 games, Feral looks alright as of right now, but i'll probably level the mage immediately and try it out, I might also try boomy spec of druid, looks pretty good, as well as a tank class, I may tank with my warrior
hey i play this game

maining fire mage in legion, have a priest as well. recently got accepted to a decently popular guild called eternal kingdom, should be able to find their page pretty easily. get hype.