Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Deathsoldi View Post
Strange I though we were a texture organization instead of a avatar and signature organization.
But anyway is up too Luke.
surf do you have any texture experience?

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...31&postcount=1

;)
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
the thing is, we are not TMJ which was texturing community. this is GATA which is not only texturing organisation :/
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
Application Form:
1. Do you focus on textures, art or both (which field of art): Basically do everytinhg, still a bit of a noob with textures on here but my examples might show a bit more of a knowledge for art.

2. How long have you been creating textures/art?Textures:about a year on and off, I had my up and down moments to be honest because peoplewere knocking me out of the market everytime I tried to sell something so I got a bit distant i nthe whole thing
General art/signatures:sicne I was about 12, on and off with that was well as I couldn't be bothered to keep up with all the new styles that were coming out, I prefer the more original look rather than gloss and C4D's...
3. Why do you want to join us? Because im wanting to get further in tecture making and my other art work and I think that this is the place to do it as you look pretty organised and familiar with eachother.

4. Do you have an textures/art shop in Toribash? Not at the moment unfortunately, liek I said I haven't been selling for a while now.

5. Post at least three examples of your textures/art:

Just some random textures that are on this computer, I don't have GIMP so I would appreciate it if people would take into consideration to not jack any of them incase I wish to sell them in the future.

And Signatures I have made, (I also made a couple of the templates, NOT ALL) :

None really toribash related unfortunately but thats why why I am trying to join GATA to learn a little summat about proper Toribash art work.

6. Post a link to a shop/portfolio/gallery of works that you have: All above.

7. Nobody.

Thanks for reading, I look forward to what you have to say about my application
Dsnub: No you're not accepted into GATA.
Sangetsu: No you're not accepted into GATA.
gheorghe95: You've been accepted into GATA. Welcome.
If you have any problems gheorghe95 PM a Gata member.
You're also invited to #gata. Feel free to join.

For the others: Feel free to make an app again when you are ready.
Last edited by Zanzaba; Dec 13, 2009 at 12:21 AM.
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[GATA] [Inq] [doc]lover [GU] [BISH] [r]tard [Addicted]Allie [Doxa]Allie
OKAY FUCK IT THIS SONG IS BAD - Ryuu
<Malvie> Zanzaba; only for you, baby.

"Ehh, I'm sorry. I'm just being a dick."
KROOK, no... feel free to try again when you feel you are ready... (and when they unban you :P)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]