Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hello, here is my app for TA.
so like i told elcaeko through PM i had an invite from sil back when i still had my old account (Punisher).
anyways i thought about applying since i see you guys are on your way back to activity etc

so here it goes:
Nickname/Real name : imapirate/Ariel.
GMT : +3.
QI : 11,621.
Time im usually on : bitween 4pm till late at night in my time zone.
Why do i want to join ? : I want to join to expand my knowledge and help others by sharring my knowledge.
basicly ive been playing aikido since ive started to play this wonderfull game, i was caught in the QA rooms for allmost a full year untill i realised that there is more mods out there....
so after that ive tryed expending my knowledge over tb,playing most of the official mods in a "good" level and trying to improve even more.tho since i had much more progress in aikido i have really grow fund of the mod and still "better" then im in other mods.

so yeah i hope thats enough here are some replay wich i found in some old tb versions etc

i will be more then happy to take an ingame test if it is required...

cheers,
Pirate.

P.S : sorry if they are any gremmar mistakes ;P
Attached Files
awesome decap.rpl (62.2 KB, 3 views)
decapzal.rpl (52.7 KB, 3 views)
epic throw lel .rpl (49.2 KB, 4 views)
handthrow.rpl (66.4 KB, 4 views)
saveaki.rpl (55.0 KB, 3 views)
quickdecap.rpl (30.0 KB, 3 views)
shovelgotpwnt.rpl (59.9 KB, 4 views)
Imaparrot~!
Not to come off as impatient or anything of the sort, but i was just wondering if i had been decided on or will it be a while longer.
Last edited by AzureMage; Sep 2, 2012 at 11:12 PM.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Welcome b3st3v3r I tested him best of 3. Results: Game 1- Tie Game 2- B3st3v3r Game 3- B3st3v3r Game 4- b3st3v3r
|Grim Reapers|The Aikido Team|PSN/Steam:ItsRainingDesert|
Azure, not sure im still waiting. Pirate is also in this org now. I've seen him play just now. Really decent. Welcome.
|Grim Reapers|The Aikido Team|PSN/Steam:ItsRainingDesert|