Toribash
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
"no" wasn't my last decisi
I just need one more replay so I see if I change my mind. Good luck

@Marrez: there's no story with him at all... We/I don't even know him... ?

if that's how you feel

I just felt a little hostility from you all, such as Alastor's "Never" and Kyle's "No, and I won't change it".

If we were to recruit someone that some of the clan members know, I didn't expect an instant invite but at least some time to get to know the applicant.

just my two cents.
beware
the goblin
Well I just need one more of his best SP replays so I can lock my decision.
I shall just say good luck for him.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
hey,
lemme work on sumthing, ill have u know i am very loyal and a good friend lol. i'll come up with something u will like just give me a bit ;p
~Smoke Weed
Hello my name is Justin, other known as BBallStar, I am a 3rd dan black belt, but I spar, so I dont get much ranks. I live in america, not going any further than that. I play one competitive game mode (not saying that im pro or anything), I play akido, other then that I usually spar and play wacky, out of this world gamemodes. My gmt is Mountain Time Zone.

I love to play basketball, its my all around favorite sport. Some games that I play in my free time are toribash (no dur), minecraft, ballons tower defence 5, and happy wheels. I have a xbox and I play stuff from call of duty ghost, to Injustice. I do have xbox-live so if you want to friend me, just come into my game and ask, I'll be more then happy to tell you my ign. Some outdoor activitys I like to do is basketball, swimming, basketball, and I sometimes play football just for fun. I enjoy making people laugh and smile. I like to be the guy to cheer people up when there felling down. I believe I am mature for my age, I can be on topic and focased, and I can also be playful and childish.

Furthermore, I would love to be apart of you family. I hope to see you guys soon on toribash!
Attached Files
Augans Spar.rpl (732.2 KB, 5 views)
Tophandball with eazybreezy.rpl (860.3 KB, 3 views)
Rusty spar with jman.rpl (1.11 MB, 4 views)
The great escape.rpl (517.6 KB, 3 views)
Omega Spar.rpl (1.27 MB, 4 views)
So, i had some spare time over today and this is what i came up with, hope u like it
Attached Files
Shikkumo_HogWash.rpl (185.0 KB, 11 views)
~Smoke Weed
@BBallStar: I'm on neutral. You're a nice boy though.

@Shikkumo: no bcuz u geb mi evil tung
You got my yes, bro.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by BBallStar View Post
Hello my name is Justin, other known as BBallStar, I am a 3rd dan black belt, but I spar, so I dont get much ranks. I live in america, not going any further than that. I play one competitive game mode (not saying that im pro or anything), I play akido, other then that I usually spar and play wacky, out of this world gamemodes. My gmt is Mountain Time Zone.

I love to play basketball, its my all around favorite sport. Some games that I play in my free time are toribash (no dur), minecraft, ballons tower defence 5, and happy wheels. I have a xbox and I play stuff from call of duty ghost, to Injustice. I do have xbox-live so if you want to friend me, just come into my game and ask, I'll be more then happy to tell you my ign. Some outdoor activitys I like to do is basketball, swimming, basketball, and I sometimes play football just for fun. I enjoy making people laugh and smile. I like to be the guy to cheer people up when there felling down. I believe I am mature for my age, I can be on topic and focased, and I can also be playful and childish.

Furthermore, I would love to be apart of you family. I hope to see you guys soon on toribash!

No thanks.
Appreciate it patrick ;) if u need another one i have a tricking replay im working on, lmao.
-----
wuts dis
Attached Files
S_Btwist.rpl (247.1 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Shikkumo; Jan 30, 2014 at 01:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~Smoke Weed