Toribash
Originally Posted by kevinnash View Post
Name:Cameron
Timezone (GMT): -6
Belt: 4th dan.
Overall Forum/Ingame/IRC Activity: Not the IRC i get no love there,10-10 i post eveyday.
Previous clans: Legend.
Talents: Art.
Why you want to join us: I need a clan thats about business.
How we can benefit from you as a member: Just about the toribash world!

For the love of my butthole that has been so tightly clenched these past seconds, please. PLEASE. make a free form application.

Picasa, I'll be adding you shortly <3
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Originally Posted by RICKMO118 View Post
For the love of my butthole that has been so tightly clenched these past seconds, please. PLEASE. make a free form application.

Picasa, I'll be adding you shortly <3

And you know what sucks about this? I was 2 inches from getting my dick in there. Fucking Kevin -_-.
JollyRogers
Sparky is a 317 pound Hump-Back Whale
Guess who's back
Back again
Rexxy's Back
F*CK FREEFORM

First Of all Your Welcome Noah for the Bump second of all I am here to apply AGAIN. I am now a brown belt and 14. Name is Jake and IGN is Rexxy527 Skype is Rexxy527. I learned from my damn mistake about the GOD DAMN FREEFORM(what happened to Shmevin anyway) and I joined a noob clan and they were never active (Viper). I Want to join for the same reason I want a group of people to laugh with and hopefully not do what picasa is talking about. I'm forum active and ingame active both 8 also I'm in eight grade so I have time to waste. Also after a week in Viper I was bored outa my mind cause no one is ever active. That is my FREEFORM app.

I can also make ok textures.

(AS YOU CAN TELL I HATE GODDAMN FREEFORM)

:f btfbt::fbt fbt::fbtfb t:
Originally Posted by Rexxy527 View Post
Guess who's back
Back again
Rexxy's Back
F*CK FREEFORM

First Of all Your Welcome Noah for the Bump second of all I am here to apply AGAIN. I am now a brown belt and 14. Name is Jake and IGN is Rexxy527 Skype is Rexxy527. I learned from my damn mistake about the GOD DAMN FREEFORM(what happened to Shmevin anyway) and I joined a noob clan and they were never active (Viper). I Want to join for the same reason I want a group of people to laugh with and hopefully not do what picasa is talking about. I'm forum active and ingame active both 8 also I'm in eight grade so I have time to waste. Also after a week in Viper I was bored outa my mind cause no one is ever active. That is my FREEFORM app.

I can also make ok textures.

(AS YOU CAN TELL I HATE GODDAMN FREEFORM)

:f btfbt::fbt fbt::fbtfb t:

This is a clan. Not a therapist's office. Oh, and by the way, stop copying Nyhm from WoW Machinima he made.
JollyRogers
Who is Nyhm?

I have no idea, Not kidding

It is Me sorta raging about the freeform app. I will take out all the rage if you want.
Last edited by Rexxy527; Feb 4, 2013 at 11:30 PM.
Nah don't take it out your app is a prize for the future and it as well deserves the chess clan Stamp
Good job

For rexxy527

Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
kill yourself

joke or not, if you're 14 and you think THAT is acceptable , then just kill yourself. Now leave and never apply here ever again.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Originally Posted by RICKMO118 View Post
kill yourself

joke or not, if you're 14 and you think THAT is acceptable , then just kill yourself. Now leave and never apply here ever again.

You're going a little easy on him Richmo...
JollyRogers