Toribash
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Going to try this build as shaco -

Boots of mobility
4 sunfire capes
Guardian Angel

Horrible. You shouldn't be stacking anything. When you stack things you waste the room in your inventory and your champion is unbalanced. With this build you are still squishly AND you'll have no extra killing power that shaco will need mid-late game. Even with guardian angel, it's only 240 or so armor.

+450 Health +45 Armor Passive: Deals 40 Magic Damage a second to nearby enemies. Times 4 for a total of 1800 health and 180 armor.

Sunfire capes are going to hurt your stealth game because as soon as they notice the sunfire effect on them. (and by now, they know you can kill them) They are going to oracle and ward just to make sure you don't get close.
Champions with penetration are going to rape you too. Veiger's and Ryze's are going to bomb you when they have the penetration. Sunfire capes are going to make you the first target and the highest priority.

http://leaguecraft.com/champion/Shaco
Go there and read the highest rated guide then read the 2nd highest.
You should have enough knowledge to make your own core after you read them.
Last edited by ChrisDom; Jun 13, 2010 at 12:08 AM.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
I'm sticking to my ad build on him, I do pretty decent, I'll probably mix and change things after reading a few, but I like my
brutalizer
boots of mobility
bloodthirster
frozen mallet
madred's bloodrazor
last whisper or whatever I feel like if I end up getting fed like none other, maybe sheen

I might try Sword of the occult and guardian angel somewhere in there, but I'm pretty satisfied.
Last edited by Megadoomer; Jun 13, 2010 at 12:54 AM.
Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post
Horrible. You shouldn't be stacking anything. When you stack things you waste the room in your inventory and your champion is unbalanced. With this build you are still squishly AND you'll have no extra killing power that shaco will need mid-late game. Even with guardian angel, it's only 240 or so armor.

+450 Health +45 Armor Passive: Deals 40 Magic Damage a second to nearby enemies. Times 4 for a total of 1800 health and 180 armor.

Sunfire capes are going to hurt your stealth game because as soon as they notice the sunfire effect on them. (and by now, they know you can kill them) They are going to oracle and ward just to make sure you don't get close.
Champions with penetration are going to rape you too. Veiger's and Ryze's are going to bomb you when they have the penetration. Sunfire capes are going to make you the first target and the highest priority.

You do know how much HP each sunfire cape gives right? And so long as shaco takes cleanse he won't get into trouble with casters, as he can cleanse-decieve and get away scot free.

The only thing that makes sunfire shaco bad is you have to be really really good to pull it off. You have to farm, lasthit minions all game, and be flawless with your ganks and teamfight in-and-outs.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post

You know it's fun to experiment with builds, right?

As in, builds that don't usually work.
Way to ditch me last game Lume. We still won, but it was lame without you :<

Also, I'm looking to buy a tank next, so far the one that I like a lot is shen. Any suggestions? I'm considering mordekaiser, but since he's more dps/offtank I'm kind of weary. Nasus is pretty decent, so he's an option, but I'm still leaning towards shen for the epic map control with ult + teleport
Last edited by Megadoomer; Jun 13, 2010 at 02:25 AM.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Way to ditch me last game Lume. We still won, but it was lame without you :<

Also, I'm looking to buy a tank next, so far the one that I like a lot is shen. Any suggestions? I'm considering mordekaiser, but since he's more dps/offtank I'm kind of weary. Nasus is pretty decent, so he's an option, but I'm still leaning towards shen for the epic map control with ult + teleport

Sorry about that, my laptop died and I couldn't find my charger
Yo brodogs, I be smurfin' right now on my "Crunchy Shit" alt. We gots room for one more.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
You do know how much HP each sunfire cape gives right? And so long as shaco takes cleanse he won't get into trouble with casters, as he can cleanse-decieve and get away scot free.

The only thing that makes sunfire shaco bad is you have to be really really good to pull it off. You have to farm, lasthit minions all game, and be flawless with your ganks and teamfight in-and-outs.

Offensive wards would destroy you and flawlessness isn't exactly anyone's game.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?