Toribash
i hate you blah :]
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
Originally Posted by maldiluna View Post
The best way to join ra is sending pms to his members. Do not forget anyone, send 'em your application, be nice. Also multiple pms catch their attention, they show that you're really interested. "Your chances of getting in will grow proportionally to teh number of pms you'll send, the more the better".

so being a persistent pm-ing annoying little twat will go through ? ;p
But why's the rum gone? :v
Brain hasn't been active in a while, i'm sure i caught him online without the tag though.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
Ive seen brainpain a few times. Last time was about a month ago. He still had the tag on sooo.... i dunno. ill ask sahee on msn if he has him.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ummm....

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=108513
Last edited by Kickass; Jul 17, 2009 at 10:50 PM.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

well the dude was inactive for quite long at the time when he was needed.. so he left us no choice but to do something about ;p that matter is solved, but we are worrying about jojo, brain and flake ;p anyone have info on them? where they might've gone? on jojo's case i wouldn't be very surprised if he already had dumped tb ;p
But why's the rum gone? :v
JoJo said something about his harddrive crashing (the post is on this thread, he said ti about a month ago), he is still with us i think, but he's taking his time replacing that hard drive.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix