Endurance Onslaught 6.0
opener was with a great speed,but i saw a bit rigid parts
you speed looked cool,but the decap and the pec/arm dm was a bit strange
the split was strange,and looked pretty simple(you selfsplited when was close to uke head).

the replay by itself is ok
-----
lazy replay lol
-----
a wip for v2 of the full uke dm
Attachment 541418
Attached Files
#victortb - s - fulgore.rpl (360.4 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by victortb; Nov 10, 2015 at 07:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Since u cnc all the other replays looks bad that other people don't cnc yours.
I'll talk about the other replay not the complete uke dm.

The opener was nice.
The first kick was really nice.
I didn't liked the transition to the leg dms. Was to still in some parts and got ugly movements.
The leg dms were nice,the first one is better for me cuz the second one was too random imo.
The transition to the last kick and the kick itself were quite nice.
Hope u don't mine if I edited the last kick,I was bored.
Attached Files
#NICK - Victor 2.rpl (254.1 KB, 8 views)
ok
So guys, I will be inactive from toribash for a while because I need to stop for a moment, if for example one gets voted yes much, then we know that he is accepted, And now you wondering why?. Because I can't edit things, because obviously I'm gone for a week or so.

But yea Unholybat. Sorry but only classic. Neutral for now. Maybe try to make classic replay in classic mode . But cya guys!, ill let you guys vote and acceot people for now on!. Bye!

wow nico,thanks.
and the edited kick looks pretty nice(i don't mind when other edit my replays,because i like it).

i haven't done a full kick(like you did)because i was scared if my computer shut downs again(electro-fall,and the replay can go corrupted or something).
and see you SweeYollo.

-----

challenge to everyone: do a full uke body dm(all the joints).
just to see other's style doing it.
Attachment 537027 this is a complete uke dm i have done much time before.
Buy swee. See you in 1 week brah! we'll be sure to take care of the org very well.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
An Apple Day:
that was amazing manipulation man,the opener was a bit rigid,and try to use force to make uke rotates much more faster,but its great,try later to don't use grabs(practice for it).
for the hits,the first was cool,not much to say,but when you spinned uke,you looked a bit rigid,decapunch was pretty sick,and the boom is too.
make a pose at ends to make it looks much more cool.
its a great manip